Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

Well in less than 12 hrs. one team will get into the Win column. I will stick with my earlier prediction on the score. I am glad to see someone besides me looked up the opposing team's records like I did earlier this week (it makes me think I am a little less of a football fanatic). I noticed earlier when I had crunched the numbers that we are also averaging getting beat by 9 points less than Stone. Throw all that stuff in a bag and shake it up and these 2 teams should be pretty even. But, it is homecoming which equals 1 TD (we all know this) and it is in Pikeville which equals another score (just the way it is, home field is worth a TD) and that is how I came up with my score. At least all that makes sense in my mind. I hope our boys come out fired up and play like we know they have the ability to do because I am going to have a HUGE plate of crow to eat all next week if they don't.

Final Score:

Bledsoe 20

Stone 7

The real question is this: How will you handle the "MUST WIN" pressure tomorrow?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in less than 12 hrs. one team will get into the Win column. I will stick with my earlier prediction on the score. I am glad to see someone besides me looked up the opposing team's records like I did earlier this week (it makes me think I am a little less of a football fanatic). I noticed earlier when I had crunched the numbers that we are also averaging getting beat by 9 points less than Stone. Throw all that stuff in a bag and shake it up and these 2 teams should be pretty even. But, it is homecoming which equals 1 TD (we all know this) and it is in Pikeville which equals another score (just the way it is, home field is worth a TD) and that is how I came up with my score. At least all that makes sense in my mind. I hope our boys come out fired up and play like we know they have the ability to do because I am going to have a HUGE plate of crow to eat all next week if they don't.

Final Score:

Bledsoe 20

Stone 7

If any coach don't keep the kids focused on football during homecoming, it does not equal a TD as you said. It can go against the home team. Having said this, I think Bledsoe gets the win.

The real question is this: How will you handle the "MUST WIN" pressure tomorrow?

Man I've got ice water running through these veins and we are cocked and loaded. I have decided to run nothing but trick plays at them all day. They are expecting us to come out and run, block, and tackle...but we are going to trick 'em.

I have been reading you ignorant ramblings for a couple years now and am still trying to find out what a "loosing" season is - is that the opposite of a "tightening" season???????? Your spelling is as poor as your posts. I repeat - the people that want the coach replaced the most are making impossible to bring in someone new. Your cutting your own throat.

They don't realize that......

I am from Cumberland County and I think Bledsoe should get the win. And for the record if CCHS and Stone play, CCHS will get the win this year!

wow what a complete idiot, of course ur gonna say bledsoe is gonna win, cchs and stone are RIVALS, maybe u forgot after the 34 to 0 beating we gave u last year when u though u were gonna win

BUMP. I don't know much about checkers but Panterma I think it's your move!!!! " Homecoming" Bledsoe will win

im gonna get on here 2nite after the game and take my move, after bledsoe realizes stone isnt as bas as everybody is saying on here, cuz no matter what i say, nobody is gonna believe it and i dont expect them to because of our record. so im gonna wait til 2nite and make my move c you 2nite bledsoe

I am from Cumberland County and I think Bledsoe should get the win. And for the record if CCHS and Stone play, CCHS will get the win this year!

o ya i forgot somethin.... ive heard the same thing for the past 2 years "cchs is gonna win this year" "cchs is gonna whoop stone" and look what the outcome has been after all that talk 1st year- 22-20 stone last year- 34 to 0 STONE , its an every year thing for cchs to say that, anyways good luck with not losein too bad against York and ur homecoming 2nite