Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

i guess u need to get ur stats right, or idk maybe ur right about that, but the things they called against stone like the sideline penalty if we had our feet jst barely on that line they threw every chance they got. and the 2 point conversion? anybody with a pair of eyes coulda saw the boy was layn down on the ground with his knees on the 3 and the ball stretched out to the 1, the ref that was on that side of the goal line even called it no good, the official from the complate other side of the field called it good. and 32 running over all of stones players? not completely true, he ran over all our freshmen which was our whole defensive line and when he ran anywhere else ya he got down the field but it wasnt from "running over" the stone players

What about all the late hits called on Bledsoe that were bogus? The 2 point conversion was good he stretched the ball across the goal line before his knee went down..... Not that it mattered because that would've made the score 20-14 and we still would've won......

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about all the late hits called on Bledsoe that were bogus? The 2 point conversion was good he stretched the ball across the goal line before his knee went down..... Not that it mattered because that would've made the score 20-14 and we still would've won......

u wouldnt of had as much momentum after that trust me, and we got it on film he bounced of his knee and stretched and the ball got to the 1 then he skooted across the ground come on

and u still havent mentioned the hit 33 layed or the whole crow thing?

u wouldnt of had as much momentum after that trust me, and we got it on film he bounced of his knee and stretched and the ball got to the 1 then he skooted across the ground come on

and u still havent mentioned the hit 33 layed or the whole crow thing?

You mean the hit on #34 where he held onto the ball even after the hit? It was a good hit..... You were saying that Stone was gonna beat Bledsoe bad and I was asking you how you liked your crow cooked.....

come on your stadium smelled like a cow patch and cow crap.

I am /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> after reading this.Dude just be glad you didn't have to play on the old field,they actually used to have horse shows and rodeos on it. I'm serious dead serious.Just ask any old school person they will tell you....

I am /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> after reading this.Dude just be glad you didn't have to play on the old field,they actually used to have horse shows and rodeos on it. I'm serious dead serious.Just ask any old school person they will tell you....

alot of schools in the valley us to do this....not just Bledsoe...and all this was 70's and earlier...

Okay so I wasn't going to post but after reading some of the stuff i have no choice. Here's what i think.

I did not personally witness the game, nor did i watch film. Having said that, the situation with the refs calling "bogus" calls, from what i've heard they happened to both teams. Bad refs are still refs. You can't change them. It's part of the game. Just like breaking a tackle or trying to intercept a bad throw, refs are part of the game. If you're good enough you'll get past them and still win. However since they called bad for both teams, doesn't that sort of make it an evenly called game?

Also from what i've heard, good game by 32. Just because he's the "only player that won the game for Bledsoe", doesn't mean anything. 1 player winning against 11 players? It's still a win.

However, I heard stone played Bledsoe pretty evenly for the whole game. From what i hear (and correct me if this isn't true), Stone had the ball at the one yard line with just seconds left. One play could have changed the whole game, and then bledsoe fans could be "eating crow".

PantherMa-Stone played a good game. You can't help the refs, and you can't help the line is all freshman. You do what you can, and if you win you win. If you don't, thats what practice is for. Give credit where credit is due but don't take away from other players, especially on your team.

To all bledsoe fans (or those who just wanted bledsoe to win)-congrats on the win. Good luck against marion. You could be the next livingston 05 team (unlikely but possible)

Okay so I wasn't going to post but after reading some of the stuff i have no choice. Here's what i think.

I did not personally witness the game, nor did i watch film. Having said that, the situation with the refs calling "bogus" calls, from what i've heard they happened to both teams. Bad refs are still refs. You can't change them. It's part of the game. Just like breaking a tackle or trying to intercept a bad throw, refs are part of the game. If you're good enough you'll get past them and still win. However since they called bad for both teams, doesn't that sort of make it an evenly called game?

Also from what i've heard, good game by 32. Just because he's the "only player that won the game for Bledsoe", doesn't mean anything. 1 player winning against 11 players? It's still a win.

However, I heard stone played Bledsoe pretty evenly for the whole game. From what i hear (and correct me if this isn't true), Stone had the ball at the one yard line with just seconds left. One play could have changed the whole game, and then bledsoe fans could be "eating crow".

PantherMa-Stone played a good game. You can't help the refs, and you can't help the line is all freshman. You do what you can, and if you win you win. If you don't, thats what practice is for. Give credit where credit is due but don't take away from other players, especially on your team.

To all bledsoe fans (or those who just wanted bledsoe to win)-congrats on the win. Good luck against marion. You could be the next livingston 05 team (unlikely but possible)

They had the ball on the 11 yard line with 8 seconds left and was stopped at the 3 when time expired.......

I didn't read anybody saying it was easy. Why is a school with 1000+ students relying on freshmen?

we got a new defensive coach from florida and he is wanting to build a program so hes startin alot of freshmen on defense to give them alot of experience and stuff. and the whole defensive line is freshmen they play the whole game

hey evan, y dont you jst stick to knox. catholic topics alrite bud