Bledsoe vs Stone

jhoutsider

we got a new defensive coach from florida and he is wanting to build a program so hes startin alot of freshmen on defense to give them alot of experience and stuff. and the whole defensive line is freshmen they play the whole game

Thats the coaches fault for "wanting" to start freshmen on the line...... When there could be a upperclassmen that could step in and play better than them.....

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help myself. I have no life outside of football.

But hey, since you wanna call me out Ben Dodd, you should probably stop bragging about yourself and your big hits.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...... #33 are you on here trying to make yourself sound good for one hit you made? Lets talk about how many times the secondary got burned all night by our passing game..... Except the tipped ball that was INT.....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...... #33 are you on here trying to make yourself sound good for one hit you made? Lets talk about how many times the secondary got burned all night by our passing game..... Except the tipped ball that was INT.....

ask panterma Was all the long passing done when the freshman was playing too? lol

[/quote /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

[/quote /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ?????????????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Can't help myself. I have no life outside of football.

But hey, since you wanna call me out Ben Dodd, you should probably stop bragging about yourself and your big hits.

Evan, keep in touch, play hard. I went to Watch the Samford vs App State game this weekend. They have redshirted Zach, but he still gets to stand on the sideline. Friday nights game was a tough loss, would have been for either side since both had no wins. We hope things will get better! Maybe next year!

SEE YA!