Macon Co. v. Station Camp

rockytoptn1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Tigers, break out the playbook and mix it up good on Offense. Station Camp's defense plays well against the run. Considerably slowed down a pretty good Greenbrier run game last week. It's gonna take an effort on Defense as well. They were good last year, but I believe the offense is even more dangerous this year with #10 active in the run game and decision making on the triple option. He's very confident with his reads and extremely poised with his pitch. He can also throw it on a rope with accuracy. I can only guess that SC has been improving rapidly since week 0.

Good luck Tigers, break out the playbook and mix it up good on Offense. Station Camp's defense plays well against the run. Considerably slowed down a pretty good Greenbrier run game last week. It's gonna take an effort on Defense as well. They were good last year, but I believe the offense is even more dangerous this year with #10 active in the run game and decision making on the triple option. He's very confident with his reads and extremely poised with his pitch. He can also throw it on a rope with accuracy. I can only guess that SC has been improving rapidly since week 0.

From watching these two teams battle in the past, they have had extremely close ball-games. The exception would be last year. I have "heard" that MC has played fairly well, but they are their own worst enemy with turnovers. SC on the other hand, has played well against run teams but their defensive backfield has given up some big plays.

Good luck to both, but I think the Tigers will have to catch the Bison on a bad night to win this one. Station Camp needs to keep their head in THIS game, and not be thinking about WH yet. Tigers won't be able to think about anything BUT this game cause they'll have their hands full.

I do not think Coach Holly will allow the Bison to overlook the Tigers. The Tigers can still be playoff bound with wins in their last few ball-games. It is homecoming in Lafayette and SC is out of school for Fall Break, so both teams routines will be different from "normal".