Page at Giles County

well i guess OC aka "run it up rufus" showed them what running the score up really is!

wish we couldve gotten that onside kick at the end though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i hope everybody from page enjoyed the trip to "the pit of h***" also /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i know everyone on the giles county side did...well except for that dude that got into a fight and went to jail.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

page has a fine ball team they should beat out cheatham county for the final spot in the playoffs.i hope we don't have to face them again.that was one of the best plays i have ever seen when page player jumped over canden kimbrough and ran for like another 20 yards after he landed even the giles co. fans went wild after that play. i hope someone got that on tape.OC is a super nice guy i'm sorry yall think otherwise.what i dont understand is why page didn't call their final time out when they had like a minute something left on the clock rather than 12 seconds?the guy got arrested because he would not leave the stadium when the police asked him to. and he also resisted arrest.i thought it was funny when he tossed joey turner like a sack of potatos.that one cop that he threw down looked like a turtle on his back and could not get up.they were whipping him in the legs with that billy club and it was not fazing him.

Here's the facts: When you find our school, you find our stadium...because they are together out in the middle of nowhere. I think if you were at the school, you could see those tall towers with lights, that would be the football stadium.

You complain about how you got treated and YOU run up the score on us. I must be in the twilight zone.

The football teams have always gotten along over the years. I have a problem with your coach who obviously only cares about winning and don't talk to me about class when you are throwing the ball to try to score again with the game already in hand. There were many years and I mean many years...that Page could have killed Giles but we respected The coach and the team. Some of the bad feelings have come from the Tyler Smith basketball days.

I was not insulting your stadium...I called it what it is........can you say your stadium is anything but a mess?

the tyler smith days?then why is it that when the sub-state tickets went on sale on the saturday morning before the game we had about 10 or 15 page students down here in line with us getting tickets i know because they were behind me in line.two years in a row.by the way bo was down when the refs called it a fumble but we have to live with what the refs called.

Let's see, we had three turnovers and 88 yds in penalties. I am not sure but your "son" may lead the team in dumb ones. That soph QB threw a TD pass. I call that stepping up. I don't think Daniels missed a single tackle or fumbled or got a penalty. Do you have any concept of game plan?

Daniels is "very aggressive" esp compared to our past coaches. This group of fans really has no idea of "team". Check your ISP address, you are using more than one screen name which means you are hiding

Go to the school and ask Daniels if you can call the plays. We need more discipline...not more coaches.

Get on board with the "TEAM" or get off!!

I also saw the QB fumble two snaps. One of which was a turnover. As for the td pass...that was a great pass but it was too little too late. Especially after the turnover. If the game plan is to start experimenting with new QB's while the game is on the line then i guess I dont agree with that. I literally read Neel's lips as he asked Daniels to "put me back in". As for me, I dont have a "son" on the team. But the "player" i come to see didnt committ any penalties. Aggressive? LAST week at creekwood was aggressive. Fridays play calling was not. I love going to page games and consider myself to be a huge supporter. Thats why I hate to see the game taken out of there hands by the play calling. So as far as your last comment goes, I completely on board with the players. Just not the head coach.

Last year Giles beat Page by 3 touchdowns but Lipscomb beat you 38 to 0 - why are you not putting down and calling their coach names? The game could have very well been won by three touchdowns again this year and you probably would have accussed Giles of running up the score. Page has a good team and is still building.

People need to take all their negative attitudes toward other teams and put it as possitives toward their team. It is not good sportsmanship to call others names especially when you probably would not say it to their face. Discipline is expected from players and fans alike. Yes I would say that Pages players need discipline especially when they feel it is okay to call the other teams coaches names on the field and still get to play-#58 has a serious problem. You can't hold the teams accountable for what the fans do and you can't hold the fans accountable for what the team does.

After all it is just a game, and life does not depend on whether you win or lose. If you lose a game you go on to the next one. You can't hate someone just because they beat your team-the only thing getting beat shows is on that night the other team was more prepared than you were.

Last year Giles beat Page by 3 touchdowns but Lipscomb beat you 38 to 0 - why are you not putting down and calling their coach names? The game could have very well been won by three touchdowns again this year and you probably would have accussed Giles of running up the score. Page has a good team and is still building.

People need to take all their negative attitudes toward other teams and put it as possitives toward their team. It is not good sportsmanship to call others names especially when you probably would not say it to their face. Discipline is expected from players and fans alike. Yes I would say that Pages players need discipline especially when they feel it is okay to call the other teams coaches names on the field and still get to play-#58 has a serious problem. You can't hold the teams accountable for what the fans do and you can't hold the fans accountable for what the team does.

After all it is just a game, and life does not depend on whether you win or lose. If you lose a game you go on to the next one. You can't hate someone just because they beat your team-the only thing getting beat shows is on that night the other team was more prepared than you were.

There's two sides to every story. Im sure it extends beyond just one of our players. Thats usually the case.

I think That I addressed the difference in the two games last year. The DL coach called off the dogs early and played everybody in school. Giles coach had the game in hand and left in the starters and WAS throwing the ball late in the game. It is best everyone move on .....it is not going to change things