Where are all the RBS Bulldog fans?

regit

Now that RBS has exhausted any real chance of winning a game this season, where is all their support on coacht? If talking a good game helped, RBS would have ay least 4 victories now. Games have to be won on the field by players and coaches, not on boards such as coacht. Fan support is important, but they have to be supportive of ALL the coaches too, not just the players and a select few coaches. It certainly has been a NEW DAY at RBS, but the results are still the same.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here and not going anywhere. I still back and support the Bulldogs 100% and will be there for them and they know that. I just want them to keep their heads up and play even harder than before. I realize there are some issues and that will have to be worked out and it's just a matter of time on that issue. Just let the boys play ball and leave the rest up to someone else. They have done better this year than in the past but still have a lot of work ahead of them and I know they can do it. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would have been here sooner, what in the heck is wrong with coacht, /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> couldn't get on til now and now its bedtime, guess they was afraid of what i was going to say!! LOL guess u was wondering what i'm going to do and say now since everyone thinks that the season is over for RBS, well i'm here to tell everyone that a game is not over til its over and from my point of view, we still have 4 games left and i don't care what anyone else thinks, there are miracles that happen everyday and i believe in miracles so there u go, call me crazy but i still think that we can win a game, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> no team is perfect /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> every team makes mistakes /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Go Bulldogs !!!

ChoooooooChooooooooo!!

I'm still here and not going anywhere. I still back and support the Bulldogs 100% and will be there for them and they know that. I just want them to keep their heads up and play even harder than before. I realize there are some issues and that will have to be worked out and it's just a matter of time on that issue. Just let the boys play ball and leave the rest up to someone else. They have done better this year than in the past but still have a lot of work ahead of them and I know they can do it. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MT. JULIET ??”The last two years, the winner of Mt. Juliet Christian versus Red Boiling Springs has come down to the last play. The Saints came out on top both times, but not in convincing fashion.

This year, there was no doubt as MJCA pummeled the Bulldogs 51-20 Friday night before a happy homecoming crowd

And you think they have done better this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MT. JULIET ??”The last two years, the winner of Mt. Juliet Christian versus Red Boiling Springs has come down to the last play. The Saints came out on top both times, but not in convincing fashion.

This year, there was no doubt as MJCA pummeled the Bulldogs 51-20 Friday night before a happy homecoming crowd

And you think they have done better this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if u go back to last years scores u will see what she is talking about !!!! we have scored against every team that we have played this year except 1 and the score was 0-6 pickett co. last years games they was not alot of scoring against the opponent !!!

Go Dawgs !!!!!

Now that RBS has exhausted any real chance of winning a game this season, where is all their support on coacht? If talking a good game helped, RBS would have ay least 4 victories now. Games have to be won on the field by players and coaches, not on boards such as coacht. Fan support is important, but they have to be supportive of ALL the coaches too, not just the players and a select few coaches. It certainly has been a NEW DAY at RBS, but the results are still the same.

I know a way that RBS would have a chance of winning.....Schedule whitwell next year. South pitt beat them . 82-0 last week and pulled their starters after the first quarter. Better yet, whitwell played scottsboro christian and beat them 60-0, i think they are from northern alabama.

After seeing the RBS fans at the MJCA game Friday, I have a great deal of respect for that group. They were more into the game and cheered on the Dogs more than I have seen our fans cheer us this season and we are 7-0! What a great group of dedicated supporters.

And honestly, the score did not do justice to the MJCA-RBS game. It was 21-12 when RBS fumbled on the 4 yard line. That game should have been within one score or less at the half, but that turnover deflated the team. Honestly, the coaches did not make adjustments on defense either that could have slowed down the Saints. I am not saying RBS should have won, but converting that touchdown and adjusting on defense (huge gaps in the defensive line with no backers filling) would have changed things.

After seeing two RBS games plus another on tape, I am convinced that this group of players should have won multiple games this year. You decide why they didn't, but I think we all have an idea.

would have been here sooner, what in the heck is wrong with coacht, /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> couldn't get on til now and now its bedtime, guess they was afraid of what i was going to say!! LOL guess u was wondering what i'm going to do and say now since everyone thinks that the season is over for RBS, well i'm here to tell everyone that a game is not over til its over and from my point of view, we still have 4 games left and i don't care what anyone else thinks, there are miracles that happen everyday and i believe in miracles so there u go, call me crazy but i still think that we can win a game, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> no team is perfect /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> every team makes mistakes /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Go Bulldogs !!!

ChoooooooChooooooooo!!

Oral Roberts and Jimmy Swagertt could not help this team.

Go Bulldogs !!!

ChoooooooChooooooooo!!

But it is running better than ever today. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

After seeing the RBS fans at the MJCA game Friday, I have a great deal of respect for that group. They were more into the game and cheered on the Dogs more than I have seen our fans cheer us this season and we are 7-0! What a great group of dedicated supporters.

And honestly, the score did not do justice to the MJCA-RBS game. It was 21-12 when RBS fumbled on the 4 yard line. That game should have been within one score or less at the half, but that turnover deflated the team. Honestly, the coaches did not make adjustments on defense either that could have slowed down the Saints. I am not saying RBS should have won, but converting that touchdown and adjusting on defense (huge gaps in the defensive line with no backers filling) would have changed things.

After seeing two RBS games plus another on tape, I am convinced that this group of players should have won multiple games this year. You decide why they didn't, but I think we all have an idea.

AMEN !!!! I hollered all night get the QB what did they do ran away from the QB !!!! didn't understand all they had to do was get the QB and force him to throw the ball away or at the least put pressure on him but no one could do that !!!!! we have a great team and alot of support from the parents and fans I just wish that the boys could have pulled this one out !!! everyone thinks that the season is over OH NO !!!! not me they r not getting rid of me that easily i am optimistic i think that we can still get a win !!!!

Go Dawgs !!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

But it is running better than ever today. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank you, but i'm still having trouble !!

Go Dawgs !!!!