Cheatham County at Spring Hill

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stinks is watching them blow away a chance at the playoffs. Stinks referred to watching a team with so much potential not utilize it. Stinks is actually having pride in your school the 4 years you were there even when they went 0-10, 7-5, 1-9, and who knows about this year. Stinks wasn't bashing the team at all.

I have Lord knows how many friends on that team. I'm one of the few people at school who will tell you that we're good but we just haven't shown it yet.

66...why the heck do you constantly bring up baseball?? This is the football board, right? I come on here and support Spring Hill football just like you do, I just happen to say critical things. Yes, I am a baseball player and yes my number is 27...Look for me at the next game, I'll probably be wearing my jacket, but apparently you already know who I am. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I don't play football because I have no desire to play football and I see no problem with that. I was going to play my Junior year, but decided against it. Not because it was too hard, but because I have goals for myself and my team that I felt I needed to work for in baseball and playing football would have taken me away from that.

To add on to this...

The baseball player/football player little rivalry needs to stop. I don't/haven't understood it the whole time I've been at Spring Hill. The baseball players are probably the most active students at the pep rallies and such, and you see more football players at baseball games than any other sport...so why the hate amongst each other?

Ha yeah what happened to #6 last year started out really good looked like a hoss. Then quit to concentrate on baseball and school work. What was the baseball teams record????? and needless to say after #6 quit to concentrate on schoolwork he was walking on the track with his buddies on a game night in the same week. I guess he studied earlier that night.

What a classy thing to say.

For your other questions see 2 posts above.

Baseball was 16-13. 9-5 in the district.

The big house...

Im a big supporter of Spring Hill and Ill go ahead and say what there problem is right now. Since I have to constantly read and hear what people compare about now and in the past.

There is no desire what so ever. Their are a few kids on that team who actually give a crap and their are a bunch that dont. They give up way too easy and they dont know how to play football. I say the Under Armour Superstars need to find their way out the door. Ill go ahead and put this out there also theor Defense has NO GAMEPLAN what so ever. I love the Raiders but thats how I feel.

Runningbacks you need to run hard. All of them are in slow motion

Defense you need to swarm to the ball. Instead of watching and waiting. D Cord where are you at????????DO U EVERY BLITZ

O Line you need to stop watching and hit someone every play and get in the weight room. If you miss a block miss it by 100%. #71 you should have about 20 Pancake blocks a game.

D Line too slow off the ball fire out. #8 needs to go back to DE. and just blow stuff up

WR/TE you need to be fearless and go after that football

QB Im impressed but you need to walk with your head up high, And take control of the offense and challenge your teammates and build confidence in them.

Coach S I know your new you need to find 11 MF who are unselfish and willing to sacrifice for their teammate.

Stinks is watching them blow away a chance at the playoffs. Stinks referred to watching a team with so much potential not utilize it. Stinks is actually having pride in your school the 4 years you were there even when they went 0-10, 7-5, 1-9, and who knows about this year. Stinks wasn't bashing the team at all.

I have Lord knows how many friends on that team. I'm one of the few people at school who will tell you that we're good but we just haven't shown it yet.

66...why the heck do you constantly bring up baseball?? This is the football board, right? I come on here and support Spring Hill football just like you do, I just happen to say critical things. Yes, I am a baseball player and yes my number is 27...Look for me at the next game, I'll probably be wearing my jacket, but apparently you already know who I am. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I don't play football because I have no desire to play football and I see no problem with that. I was going to play my Junior year, but decided against it. Not because it was too hard, but because I have goals for myself and my team that I felt I needed to work for in baseball and playing football would have taken me away from that.

To add on to this...

The baseball player/football player little rivalry needs to stop. I don't/haven't understood it the whole time I've been at Spring Hill. The baseball players are probably the most active students at the pep rallies and such, and you see more football players at baseball games than any other sport...so why the hate amongst each other?

You know why 66 brings baseball up all the time. 66 loves the game. Just enjoy watching your kid play QB and leave baseball to the baseball players.

Im a big supporter of Spring Hill and Ill go ahead and say what there problem is right now. Since I have to constantly read and hear what people compare about now and in the past.

There is no desire what so ever. Their are a few kids on that team who actually give a crap and their are a bunch that dont. They give up way too easy and they dont know how to play football. I say the Under Armour Superstars need to find their way out the door. Ill go ahead and put this out there also theor Defense has NO GAMEPLAN what so ever. I love the Raiders but thats how I feel.

Runningbacks you need to run hard. All of them are in slow motion

Defense you need to swarm to the ball. Instead of watching and waiting. D Cord where are you at????????DO U EVERY BLITZ

O Line you need to stop watching and hit someone every play and get in the weight room. If you miss a block miss it by 100%. #71 you should have about 20 Pancake blocks a game.

D Line too slow off the ball fire out. #8 needs to go back to DE. and just blow stuff up

WR/TE you need to be fearless and go after that football

QB Im impressed but you need to walk with your head up high, And take control of the offense and challenge your teammates and build confidence in them.

Coach S I know your new you need to find 11 MF who are unselfish and willing to sacrifice for their teammate.

AGREED

You sir, are correct. There is no desire. The desire is, "10 weeks and it's all over with finally." That really is a direct quote if you're wondering...

AGREED

You sir, are correct. There is no desire. The desire is, "10 weeks and it's all over with finally." That really is a direct quote if you're wondering...

It also goes for every sport not just football.

1998 was the last time all sports where very competitive

97-98 BBall went to State

96-97-98 Football made it to the seccond round and in 98 they were upset by McNairy Central. They were picked to go to the Semi to meet Melrose. 2nd in region in 96-97 and won it in 98.

Softball played for the State Championship in 97. But all of the Seniors couldnt be at the game cause of graduation

Soccer both men's and women's made it to region almost every year

Baseball had a great squad in 97, but was upset

In 1999 SHS struggled. Coach Cox had to compete against well coached 4A schools. They had a huge squad and they were experienced. at least 6 seniors started since they were freshman. Starting TB Webster was out the first 8 games and they lost a bunch of heartbreakers.

In 1999 thats when SHS started stuggling. Especially in football

Now SHS27 Im not down talking Spring Hill

I figure since alot of people think that games are won and lost on coacht like the Mount Pleasant folks. Ill give them their props when they stop playing pop warner teams. Im hoping the players can see this. It breaks my heart to see Spring Hill go through this. If you want to see and inspiring story check out the "1996 Pearl-Chlon Football Team"

Everyone thought it was gonna be ten weeks and over. Except them.

Give it time it'll turn around.Always does.This doesnt help the boys who play now,BUT,it all starts with them.

they can take pride in doing all they can to get something going and not look back with regret or they can

listen to all the negative on here and give up and regret it for the rest of their lives.

If you play football at Spring Hill.......ITS YOUR CHOICE.......go full throttle and enjoy the game,make some

memories.Or half @$s it and regret it. You have a good team,keep your heads up and play some ball.