Cheatham County at Spring Hill

Cool. Maybe we cab get him to do a halftime interview tomorrow night. He used to own a Chevrolet dealership in Ashland City. The #4 Kodak ride winning the 500 twice and the 400 once at Daytona are my greatest memories of Sterling. He would have won the title in 2001 had he not suffered a neck injury in a crash during the fall at Darlington. That paved the way for Jeff Gordon to win his fourth title.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Maybe we cab get him to do a halftime interview tomorrow night. He used to own a Chevrolet dealership in Ashland City. The #4 Kodak ride winning the 500 twice and the 400 once at Daytona are my greatest memories of Sterling. He would have won the title in 2001 had he not suffered a neck injury in a crash during the fall at Darlington. That paved the way for Jeff Gordon to win his fourth title.

You might want to try and catch him for Pregame. Not sure how long he'll hang around.

Sometimes he's on the sidelines at UT games?

The city is definently blowing up I remember taking in all kinds of quotes for different Companies when I worked at the Spring Hill area. I also remember when it was nothing but farm land also.

Ah yes, the good ole days! Plenty of good hunting land and places to hide. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard Bro Osk is back in the saddle again. You coming?

Ah yes, the good ole days! Plenty of good hunting land and places to hide. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard Bro Osk is back in the saddle again. You coming?

I think he is coming out he has been sidelined all season long. Im sure he is excited, but the Head Trainer has the final say so. I wont be able to make it I just had surgery again last week and its pretty hard to jump,yell, stand up, any kind of movement in general. Im gonna try to make it on the 24th. Yeah my old hiding spot they put a Lowe's Home Improvement on it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think he is coming out he has been sidelined all season long. Im sure he is excited, but the Head Trainer has the final say so. I wont be able to make it I just had surgery again last week and its pretty hard to jump,yell, stand up, any kind of movement in general. Im gonna try to make it on the 24th. Yeah my old hiding spot they put a Lowe's Home Improvement on it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hope you get too feeling better soon. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watched him in practice and he seems to be OK. I know he wants to be out there! and so do his coaches teammates.

He brings some intensity with him.

Can anyone from Spring Hill confirm my notes to be correct:

Top offensive weapons

Broc Loveless

Jamal Pride

Travis Carter

Xavier Lee

Kyle Flowers

Top defensive weapons

Alan Beasley

Thad Furtaw

Kicker

Tim Saye

Head Coach

Jason Scharsch (1st Year): previous head coach at Eagleville & also coached at Riverdale under Gary Rankin.

I WISH I HAD MORE BUT WITH THE NEW STAFF & SO MANY SECRETS WITHIN THE REGION I KNOW THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME THINGS I WILL NOT BE TOLD ABOUT. THAT'S COOL!!!

You are only as good as the O LINE blocking for you. As far as the defense, they need to make some changes.

Down 18-7 at halftime the Cubs found themselves just 24 minutes away from postseason elimination. The seniors really stepped up in the second half. Garrett Potts hit Zach Wilson for a long TD pass. He also connected with Tyler Adkisson and Tyler Anderson on long pass plays. The offensive line played well and Shawn Montgomery ran the ball hard posting another 100 yard outing. On defense the Cubs pitched a second half shutout. Justin Batts & Zack Bush both played their hearts out. Bobby Fitzhugh and Kendall Chambliss really stepped up their games and played major roles.

Thanks to Spring Hill for everything. Coach Scharsch is turning it around and you guys will be a real factor for years to come!!!!

For a postgame recap featuring interviews with Cubs head coach Cody Finley as well as some of the Cubs players I want to encourage everyone to tune in to 'Cubs Coaches Show' which will start at 8:30AM from McDonald's.

Next Friday is "Senior Night" for the Cubs at Mike Jarreau Field so I am sure it's going to be an emotional week upcoming for both the players as well as the coaches. Creek Wood is a very big game in many ways.