Cheatham County at Spring Hill

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, The baseball team may be one of the football teams biggest supports at the pep rallys, but on monday mornings the comments they hear from the baseball team is 'YOU GUYS stink'. what is with that. Do you think they dont know they stunk on friday night, but you just have to jab a little more. i have never seen a school where there is so much animosity between the two sports. You are supposed to be supported of each other, you know you can blame the football team for not winning, but for the last 4 years, they were not coached and that is a fact. They had no work ethic, or was never taught displine, so who is to blame the players???? I dont think so, think about it, if you didnt have a good baseball coach for the last 4 years, where would you be???. Would you like to hear everytime you lost, that you stunk!!!! I dont think so, nobody needs to be told that. WAKE UP, YOU BOTH WANT THE SAME THINGS.

Well said you got to support each other. I hated baseball with all of my heart Id rather watch grass grow than watch a game. But I still went to battle with the team.