Collinwood vs Zion

Chunk_d

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were the circumstances of Collinwood trying to score on the last play of the game with a 21-7 lead?

It was a interception, Cwood caught the ball in Zions in-zoin and they told him to run and run he did 99 yards. The crowd was screaming it was crazy. One of the several most exciting moments last night. There was several great plays and some not so great.

The man setting by me called almost every play before Cwood ran it...Yea there werer players playing different positions last night.. Everything was kinda wierd....

Proud Cwood pulled it out!

It was a interception, Cwood caught the ball in Zions in-zoin and they told him to run and run he did 99 yards. The crowd was screaming it was crazy. One of the several most exciting moments last night. There was several great plays and some not so great.

The man setting by me called almost every play before Cwood ran it...Yea there werer players playing different positions last night.. Everything was kinda wierd....

Proud Cwood pulled it out!

yeah collinwood's offense is way to predictable....as far as I can recall they only have one play for shannon adams...a pitch sweep to the right.....usually everybodys defense is in the backfield almost before he can get the pitch theyre right there waiting on the poor kid...why only one play for him?

yeah collinwood's offense is way to predictable....as far as I can recall they only have one play for shannon adams...a pitch sweep to the right.....usually everybodys defense is in the backfield almost before he can get the pitch theyre right there waiting on the poor kid...why only one play for him?

Man I don't know. You would think with some big games coming up that they would come up with something else. Some of Cwood players didn't play much at all. What was going on with #70 and you really didn't hear much from the Adams kid...Maybe that one play wasn't working for him that night might be what it was..I really believe I would bring out my secret book of plays or something. What do you think? I mean when other people can perdict what is going to happen there is something wrong.We have some smart coaches what is going on. This lady even knew sometimes was going to happen and she stated she didn't know much about football..

I'm just concerned for the boys playing..Don't want to see them get down.

why was this game so close

I dont know...but i heard Collinwoods secondary isnt the greatest in the world and Zion being a spread offense.....

well u need a secondary to stop the spread or have crazy awsome blitzs put in to put the heat on the pugh kid.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well u need a secondary to stop the spread or have crazy awsome blitzs put in to put the heat on the pugh kid.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He threw 5 interceptions /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />