UC vs. SF

Switchhitter

First off, congrats to UC. But I do not think it wise for some UC players to be going around town bragging about how much better you are than the 05-06 team. Play that schedule and teams and see where you are. I will not give names, but they know who they are. With that out of the way, I have a beef with those posters who think a high school kids life is football. From what I know about both teams, I would give Speed a long-shot to play somewhere (maybe Bethel? plus he is even better at baseball) thats it. But both schools offer great educations, and that is what will get most of them through life. I know that they made a decision to play football, but come on wouldn't you have liked the chance to see the world? I sure would have. And about this non-sense about all the blame being on them, STOP IT!!! I mean come on, teenage years are hard enough without that pressure. Quit your babying (this includes the coach) and grow up, high school is about learning and having fun. That kind of pressure takes that away.

PHEW!, I feel much better

Once again, congrats UC and good luck SF.

Only one problem with your rant. It was not a school trip. At least that is what SF fans are saying. Also, anyone could have gone. That pretty much means that this was not that once in a life time opportunity that some people want to make it out to be. That's what I am hearing anyway.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one problem with your rant. It was not a school trip. At least that is what SF fans are saying. Also, anyone could have gone. That pretty much means that this was not that once in a life time opportunity that some people want to make it out to be. That's what I am hearing anyway.

Hmm, just proof read my "rant" and I see nothing about "once in a lifetime". If the school system ok'd it, that should be enough. Think about this, you are given the chance to go to another continent, not just country but continent, to see some amazing history and possibly pick up some valuable information for YOUR FUTURE. You would turn that down to play a game that could (notice I did not say will) mean nothing to you 50 years down the road? I was fortunate enough to go to some amazing places during high school, and I will never forget them. But I still get the score from our Milan and Westview games mixed up, and that was only 3 years ago. I'll take sacrificing a little in the present to brighten my future.

Tornado, /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To tempting to pass up! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Would that count as a region game?

yea yea uc thinks they are so good you got lucky against the rebels and i say that we will last longer than yall come playoff time that is a fact /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yea yea uc thinks they are so good you got lucky against the rebels and i say that we will last longer than yall come playoff time that is a fact /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

HAHA, sarcasm! I get it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea yea the rebels think we are lucky but in reality the rebels are the ones who were lucky...we don't turn the ball over 4 times and that game would have been over way before the refs got involved..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Little off-topic but any updates on Coach Kennedy? Heard he caught an infection and delayed the skin graphs.

brother i probally know more about football than you ever will and yes yall beat us a little unfair but i think in a rematch we win with a better defensive effort and yes yall have a very good team i still say we are alittle better

That cant happen, UC is 1A and OC is 3A! You really are a newbee!