Hixson v.s. Walker Valley

krazylegs207

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing both teams this year and seeing what happened last week at Rhea. I see Hixson winning this one and pretty much getting the 4th playoff spot. Walker Valley is so banged up from there game last week with us and on top that their seems to be some issues with the team.

Starting this week and the next two after, the region championship and playoff picture will be very clear.

After seeing both teams this year and seeing what happened last week at Rhea. I see Hixson winning this one and pretty much getting the 4th playoff spot. Walker Valley is so banged up from there game last week with us and on top that their seems to be some issues with the team.

Starting this week and the next two after, the region championship and playoff picture will be very clear.

Ohhh, beware the 4th playoff spot in this Region. Everyone knows who you get to play with the 4th spot!

Wildcats win by 21.

I also think Hixson whens this game, but about the fourth playoff spot... i dnt see why Hixson couldn't beat Red Bank? I think thats gonna be a heck of a game come week 10!

I also think Hixson whens this game, but about the fourth playoff spot... i dnt see why Hixson couldn't beat Red Bank? I think thats gonna be a heck of a game come week 10!

They very well could beat Red Bank this year. I kind of forgot Hixson still had to play Red Bank. But who ever wins will pretty much clinch a play-off spot. As long as the one who wins takes care of business the last 3 weeks.

bradley high school football altogether has been the laughing stock since about whenever walker valley decided to exist. bradley, walker valley, and cleveland have all been terrible. cleveland's finally back to doin work but walker's gonna fall hard this week and possibly every other week of the season. i dont even see why this is a topic.

To tell you the truth this game could get very ugly, I say Hixson by 17 possibly even worse.

It's a little past the midpoint of the season and that means its time for Walker Valley to fold. Walker Valley has often started off very competitive, although their opponents are not the best, but for some reason they hit a few bumps with games like Red Bank and Rhea County and they just seem to fall apart. Personally, I believe that it's hard to change the attitude of a group of kids that have never tasted alot of winning success and therefore the rest of their season, past the midpoint, has not had alot of success.

Personally, I would love to see Walker Valley win because it will give them a shot to get into the playoffs. Like Limpybiscuit said, football in Bradley county as a whole has not been that impressive during this decade and it would be nice for another local team, besides Cleveland, to get in the playoffs.

bradley high school football altogether has been the laughing stock since about whenever walker valley decided to exist. bradley, walker valley, and cleveland have all been terrible. cleveland's finally back to doin work but walker's gonna fall hard this week and possibly every other week of the season. i dont even see why this is a topic.

Bradley Co. football may have been down the last few years, but Cleveland has been anything but terrible. They haven't been great, but they have been good, staying in the top half of the region(minus 1 year). Cleveland has always had a competitive team, but anyways back on topic...GO MUSTANGS!!