wchs vs cornersville

dalton

Yeah, I understand. We've lost over 20 players. (not counting what we lost to graduation) and thats tough on a single A team period. Last years game was a good one and even the year before, maybe we can see another one!! The only two returning starters off that stingy dawg D from last year are #9 and #3 tho.

Why did you lose 20 players?

A senior quit school another was ruled ineligible cause he was three days too old. A couple juniors were ineligible because of grades ( which was ridiculous). After the spring a couple transfered, then about 12 quit. It was a bad snowball incident for us.

#9 is a good player...he will lay a pretty hard hit on you if you dont expect it....but there really is alot of distractions this week with homecoming and also people that were working on our field hit our sprinkler system pipe so we have no sprinklers and our field is dug up about 4 yards from one endzone..

#9 is a good player...he will lay a pretty hard hit on you if you dont expect it....but there really is alot of distractions this week with homecoming and also people that were working on our field hit our sprinkler system pipe so we have no sprinklers and our field is dug up about 4 yards from one endzone..

Well theres some rumor going around about #9 being out for undisclosed reasons... I just heard of this and possibly a couple more..

Well theres some rumor going around about #9 being out for undisclosed reasons... I just heard of this and possibly a couple more..

#9,3, and 25 are all out this week because of some physical altercation with a group of students at the school. . . Heard it happened yesterday . . . I dont know much now but I'll keep you updated /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . . . This will be a major blow to the Bulldogs

#9,3, and 25 are all out this week because of some physical altercation with a group of students at the school. . . Heard it happened yesterday . . . I dont know much now but I'll keep you updated /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . . . This will be a major blow to the Bulldogs

Thats what I was told... surely this cant be true because if it is thats a HUGE BLOW...the entire backfield. Is there anyway they could get out of it?

Well gamedays here and HC for Wayne Co... Its gonna be a tough fight for the dawgs, (especially if they are without #9,#3,and #25) I hear they are disciplined for the game but since they are out of school today for fall break wouldnt they stil be able to play? Anyway Hope it can be a good game tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well a peewee football player will lay a hit on u if you ain't looking

wayne county scored 5 times on ther first 10 offensive plays, including scoring on first play of game for second week in a row, tyler rice was 3-3 passing for 140 all three completions were for scores, starters didnt play past 1st quarter, funny thing about this game entire second half took a little less than 30 min that running clock speeds things up