Huntingdon at Stewart Co

rednecktiger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that all you got? that's all you have to say...you are irrelevent...here is a question for you that is exactly like the question you asked...do you still beat your wife...

Thats a bit personal and ridiculous. Ecorob do you beat your kids or your wife/girlfriend? Please tell the truth, Jerry Springer is just DYING to know..

Anyways,

Yeah, get excited and get up. You still got a shot at region title this season. You beat a horrible Huntingdon team. Good for you. It really IS a step IMO because the first thing a losing team has to overcome is HISTORY. SC and Camden historically, not good teams. But here we are. Camden beat a bad Westview team and spanked a Huntingdon team on the first year of a new coach.... Sometimes things happen that way.. .. Either way, Waverly and Stewart Co. have a big opportunity in their grasp.. Beat Camden, and you place 2nd and 1st in the region(depending on whether Waverly beats Huntingdon) and you really have a shot to shake up the TSSAA. What's bad about that? Its success. That's what we all strive for and congratulations for achieving a bit of it. Just know that a big Black and Gold team lay there ready for a fight.

To SC and Waverly- try not giving up 30 points in the first half, that would be a good start.

Thats a bit personal and ridiculous. Ecorob do you beat your kids or your wife/girlfriend? Please tell the truth, Jerry Springer is just DYING to know..

Anyways,

Yeah, get excited and get up. You still got a shot at region title this season. You beat a horrible Huntingdon team. Good for you. It really IS a step IMO because the first thing a losing team has to overcome is HISTORY. SC and Camden historically, not good teams. But here we are. Camden beat a bad Westview team and spanked a Huntingdon team on the first year of a new coach.... Sometimes things happen that way.. .. Either way, Waverly and Stewart Co. have a big opportunity in their grasp.. Beat Camden, and you place 2nd and 1st in the region(depending on whether Waverly beats Huntingdon) and you really have a shot to shake up the TSSAA. What's bad about that? Its success. That's what we all strive for and congratulations for achieving a bit of it. Just know that a big Black and Gold team lay there ready for a fight.

To SC and Waverly- try not giving up 30 points in the first half, that would be a good start.

After the first part...good post. Sweet Victory is good over a historically somewhat dominate program over the last 7 to 10 years. I cant wait to pick up the paper tommorrow and see the headlines. Should be a good battle for the top 3 spots in the following weeks...Im excited to see how SC fairs this year after kinda failing in last years attempt. Eric Pritchett and Matt Earhart had great games along with Carey and Caleb on the outside. The D played Great all for 1 pretty dominate drive by the Stangs in the third quarter but the Stangs really shot themsleves in the foot with all the penalties they had...i think they had like 7 or 8 at pretty crucial times like on 3rd and 9 that would make it 3rd and 14...23 for them is a good player and should shine bright in the region in the next couple of years. Im excited for my program

Go REBS!!!

Anyways,

well, all it took to get your attention was giving you a taste of your own medice...now (finally) we can have a healthy debate!...thank you...yes, camden did beat a down westview team and SC beat a huntingdon team that played with a lot of heart...they (mustangs) were up against history in the second half and played as if the whole tradition of huntingdon was on their shoulders, they gave it everything they had to try and come back from being the first ever huntigdon team to lose to SC but SC was too strong on defense and offense...after giving up the opening return for a TD, SC's special teams "hurt" huntingdon "bad" as they really stepped it up...as we have said all throughout the season, we take no one for granted and that means camden as well as houston county...everyone knows that camden is the big dog but everyone also knows that, because of that, they have a big bullseye on their back because as the number 1 you get everybody's best prepartation...it will be a tremendous final three weeks of the season with SC, waverly, and camden still playing one another in some fashion...the pressure is now on! who cracks and who steps up to the plate...i love tennessee region 7-2A football and i know all of you do, too...stay focused, cheer for your team but remember, don't disrespect too much everybody else...we've all been there and it's a tough spot to be in without everybody piling on...

WE ARE SC!

Great job SC. One of the biggest wins in school history. And if any one wants to make excuses about how they were having a down year than you need to just go find another post to write about. Sc deserved that win. We have The Irish to worry about now. Lets have a good week of practice and beat them into the grounds.

GO REBS!!!!!!

Great job SC. One of the biggest wins in school history. And if any one wants to make excuses about how they were having a down year than you need to just go find another post to write about. Sc deserved that win. We have The Irish to worry about now. Lets have a good week of practice and beat them into the grounds.

GO REBS!!!!!!

SC should have no problem with Houston Co even though its a big rivalry game which can sometimes make the games seem a lot tougher. Camden has 4A Jackson NorthSide this week... maybe we can both come out injury free and at full strength for week 9. I'm looking forward to it and I KNOW the Lion players are too!

well, all it took to get your attention was giving you a taste of your own medice...now (finally) we can have a healthy debate!...thank you...yes, camden did beat a down westview team and SC beat a huntingdon team that played with a lot of heart...they (mustangs) were up against history in the second half and played as if the whole tradition of huntingdon was on their shoulders, they gave it everything they had to try and come back from being the first ever huntigdon team to lose to SC but SC was too strong on defense and offense...after giving up the opening return for a TD, SC's special teams "hurt" huntingdon "bad" as they really stepped it up...as we have said all throughout the season, we take no one for granted and that means camden as well as houston county...everyone knows that camden is the big dog but everyone also knows that, because of that, they have a big bullseye on their back because as the number 1 you get everybody's best prepartation...it will be a tremendous final three weeks of the season with SC, waverly, and camden still playing one another in some fashion...the pressure is now on! who cracks and who steps up to the plate...i love tennessee region 7-2A football and i know all of you do, too...stay focused, cheer for your team but remember, don't disrespect too much everybody else...we've all been there and it's a tough spot to be in without everybody piling on...

WE ARE SC!

I've not disrespected anyone's team. I may have disrespected some posters for some TL;DR posts, but I'll never disrespect someone's team. I think if you look back at my history of posts, you won't find a single post of mine calling SC dirty. Can't really say something until you've actually seen it. But I never disrespected anyone.

Except Idaho high school football. They stink. hahahahahahhaha

SC should have no problem with Houston Co even though its a big rivalry game which can sometimes make the games seem a lot tougher. Camden has 4A Jackson NorthSide this week... maybe we can both come out injury free and at full strength for week 9. I'm looking forward to it and I KNOW the Lion players are too!

Good luck to the Lions this week. We cant wait to see yall in two weeks. Its going to be a great game.

Look, call me a SC hater if you want. I don't really care, but the fact is that Stewart County has beaten NOBODY!!!! They lost to Waverly....Waverly!!! I'm sorry papatiger and all you other Waverly fans, but the Tigers aren't a very strong team this year - and they beat Stewart County. I have seen both Stewart County and Huntingdon play this year and I don't even think it will be close tomorrow night. Granted, Huntingdon has lost several games and are not near as good as they have been in the past - but I still think they are head and shoulders above Stewart County. I promise you this, if I am wrong, and SC wins, then I will gladly come on this post Saturday and eat my crow. But I SERIOUSLY doubt this game will be in question in the fourth quarter and the Stangs will win it.

I am not a SC hater, I'm really indifferent to them. I am also definately not a Huntingdon fan, I am just using past examples, strength of schedule, and common sense to come to my conclusion. Huntingdon will win and win handily

Stangs - 35

Rebels - 14

Well here it goes, this crow tastes awful! haha. I deserve it though, I ran my mouth and SC shut it up for me. I am man enough to admit that I was wrong. It's not like it was close either! That score and the way it went down blows my mind. I truly thought that Huntingdon was much better than their record showed and SC was much worse than their record showed, boy was I wrong. How far have the Stangs fallen? It's unbelievable to me. All I can say is congratulations to SC for a great game played, you guys earned it.

Anyways,

30 points in first half? I doubt either team will get 30 in the game. I see the Waverly/Camden game as a low scoring game for both sides. But first things first. We have 2 more games.