Livingston Academy

PETES

I have been watching Livingston Academy play for many years, and the present team may have improved more over the past two aor three games of any team I have seen. They may not win a game, but the kids sure have got much better. The coaches must be doing sonething right. I hope they continue to improve.

I have been watching Livingston Academy play for many years, and the present team may have improved more over the past two aor three games of any team I have seen. They may not win a game, but the kids sure have got much better. The coaches must be doing sonething right. I hope they continue to improve.

Hmmm lets see here, they haven't won a game yet.... they won ONE game last year.... they have ONE chance to win ONE game this year against the team they beat LAST year and they have improved? Are you one of the coaches or just related to one? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If you go 1 and 20 its time for a change dude! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hmmm lets see here, they haven't won a game yet.... they won ONE game last year.... they have ONE chance to win ONE game this year against the team they beat LAST year and they have improved? Are you one of the coaches or just related to one? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If you go 1 and 20 its time for a change dude! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Didn"t say they were going to win a game, but the sure have improved. No, I am not related to any of the coaches, in fact I could not tell you wo they are. Just a a thought and a fan who supports the school and the kids.

Speaking as an outsider and looking in. I do think for what it is worth, that LA may be the best 0-7 team in the state. I know you must think that is a strange comment to make (best 0-7 team in the state), but lets face it, LA plays a very difficult schedule. Losing gets frustrating, and while the record doesn't look good, Livingston is far from a bad team. I know a loss is a loss, but York, Scott & AE are solid teams and Livingston played all three of those clubs very respectfully.

I will also say this. If Livingston played in Region 1 they would make the playoffs.

But anyway just my opinions. I have always respected Livingston athletics.