Lewis County @ Loretto

I know it's tough not to look ahead Panthers' fans, but there is still a game THIS Friday night. And you can be sure that the Mustangs want to beat the Panthers in the worst way. Coach Busby knows all the inside secrets and will exploit them all. The Panthers have to be ready to play ball against Loretto.

Let's Go Panthers!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto and Lewis County have played 61 uninterrupted years. Loretto is by far LC longest rival. There have been many of those years when one team was down and it turned out to be a slobber-knocker. There are a lot of connections between the coaching staffs with Coach Busby and Coach Earnest to add fuel to the fire. Loretto would like nothing better than to spoil LC unbeaten year, but do I think that will happen? I don??™t think so, but I do think this year??™s team is very focused and business like (especially the last 3 games). Loretto is as down as I??™ve seen them in several years. After all this is the game before the game for LC so we can??™t afford a letdown and I don??™t think we will see one. If by chance it starts to get out of hand I think the connection between the two staffs will play a role in keeping it down as much as possible.