Cloudland vs. Jellico

zAZa90

wait, so 74 for Cloudland dominated Hamptons JV therefore he will dominate Hamptons varsity? That math just dont add up, unless Hamptons JV that he was going against also plays varsity...

Cocky is not what most coaches are after either, The team spirit is great, Cocky will cause you problems. Coach Potter may get that out of him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, so 74 for Cloudland dominated Hamptons JV therefore he will dominate Hamptons varsity? That math just dont add up, unless Hamptons JV that he was going against also plays varsity...

Another thing is ,she said alot of the Cloudland jvs were starters on the varsity,Don't sound so great to me.

I'd venture to bet you were right, some people just need to put a sock in it! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Most "Moms" don't even know the rules or fundamentals of the game. They are just there to support "lil Johnny". It can be comical at times. Note to Mothers: I said most, not all. So, don't start flinging sarcasm my way.

I guess I'm just lucky cause' mine knows the game as well as anyone can that hasn't played it. She even knows most of the penalty signals and the yardage attached to them. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

And she don't know the first thing about sarcasm. Loves Rook lol

Little man, little do you realize a lot of them boys you played in the JV game are varsity players. #74 he is center plays both sides of the ball. He is a varsity started. He dominated you boys on that field our fans went wild he was awesome! I don't think coach lunsford likes him though. He is cocky and full of team spirit. I think Cloudland will beat Hampton! Looking forward to the win!

could be a reason why they won, playing varsity starters...... wannabe milf....please...listen woman cut the Umbilical cord and let your kid play..... but why is cloudland playing varsity startes on jv are they that Desperate to beat hampton....