10AAA

Eaglepride00

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a great season patriots, I can't wait for next year as they return 4 starters, 3 who were on all tourney team and 1 who was district mvp! Gonna be a long wait, but well worth it because big things are gonna happen!!! Keep your heads up, we're all proud of what you've accomplished

It was a good regular season, but what do you think our problem is in the post season?

It was a good regular season, but what do you think our problem is in the post season?

9-AAA is better than 10-AAA this year. I saw one post that tried to compare WC to Rossview, which is a farce. It would be a good idea to try and get a home and away with some 9-AAA teams so that you have some exposure to them. Playing Missouri teams (and I know Wilkens is from Missouri) doesn't familiarize your team with the teams you are going to have to beat when it counts.

Well that's just so hard though because its a good 2 and a half to 3 hour trip to play those teams, unless maybe they'd play on a saturday. Probably just hard for administrators to allow that on a school night. But I do wish it was closer because I would like to see that happen as well and maybe it will. Also, 3 out of the 5 starters thus year did were playing their first year in varsity basketball. So all that considered is why I am encouraged and excited about next year. Its tough to make a long post season run the first time kids go through it. It can happen, but there's usually a learning curve kids have to go through. I think next year they will have a lot more experience to hopefully make a long run. I think they have all the right tools in place

Well that's just so hard though because its a good 2 and a half to 3 hour trip to play those teams, unless maybe they'd play on a saturday. Probably just hard for administrators to allow that on a school night. But I do wish it was closer because I would like to see that happen as well and maybe it will. Also, 3 out of the 5 starters thus year did were playing their first year in varsity basketball. So all that considered is why I am encouraged and excited about next year. Its tough to make a long post season run the first time kids go through it. It can happen, but there's usually a learning curve kids have to go through. I think next year they will have a lot more experience to hopefully make a long run. I think they have all the right tools in place

I am just wondering about the post season. I think we won a district title, or played for one four years ago, but we never seem to go any farther than that. I just don't understand it.