What about district 13-A

InspectorVol

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, we got Dresden tomorrow at WC and Adamsville Mon night and Scott's Hill Tues night. At least Scotts Hill is playing back to back nights too. I figure Adamsville will wax us and we will be underdogs against SH too.

We have some big adjustments to make with the Harris kid gone and two new starters so I am anxious to see how we progress through the year if we do at all. As it stands I see you guys as the favorites.

I am just excited to watch the games though, win or lose as it is our last year. Be sure to put up your results so I can keep up with it if you will. Thanks.

We have Scotts Hill monday night and Riverside tuesday night. We had a small scrimmage against Bruceton the score was like 25-0 close to the end of the first quarter so the starting 5 didnt play much after.

Thomas Greer is a very good basketball player. He's 6'4" and he can play point guard. He can also shoot the three, and he can take it down the lane to score. He will start to have big colleges looking at him this year, if he's not already hearing from them. He's very good. If he'll keep his head on straight and work hard, then he'll go to big time college ball some where....that's my opinion.

West Carroll will probably win District 13A, but they would finish no better than 4th or 5th in District 14A.

Looks like you hit it right on with West Carrol losing to Trenton,a team most think will finish anywhere from 4th to 6th place !

Well we managed to steal one from Dresden sat evening. We didn't look good doing either. Lots of work to do to give WC and BS a game. WC scored 96 and lost?? I didn't watch the game but the paper showed that Trenton played two games Sat, is this true? One early against TCA and one late against WC.

Obviously WC can put it in the basket. Had 3 guys score 20+, thats good news for them. From the stats it looked like Trenton was on fire from 3.

We should take our 1st loss tonight vs Adamsville. Could be a bad loss.

Well we had Scotts Hill last night and looked pretty rough..Our boys were playing really keyed up and had alot of nerves.. I look forward to them hopefully settling down tonite against Riverside... Scottshill looked great but as I said we totally were off our game... We only lost by 10 I think and as bad as we played was a blessing... I look for the boys to settle down and since our first challenge in the district will not be until Jan, I feel we will have the kinks worked out by then...

Well we got them tonight at their place. We took it on the chin last night from Adamsville. Not a big shock. We could have done better for sure and made it maybe a 10 point game but that is probably about it. We are still figuring out what kind of team we need to be. I see us taking it on the chin again tonight, but maybe we can improve some as it goes.

Kid from Adamsville shot this little set shot from 3 and he shot from his waist it looked like but I don't think he ever missed. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> As usual they are pretty quick and played at a pace we haven't seen yet. Something we had to adjust to.

Good luck against Riverside. I'm sure you guys will get better.

Well we had Scotts Hill last night and looked pretty rough..Our boys were playing really keyed up and had alot of nerves.. I look forward to them hopefully settling down tonite against Riverside... Scottshill looked great but as I said we totally were off our game... We only lost by 10 I think and as bad as we played was a blessing... I look for the boys to settle down and since our first challenge in the district will not be until Jan, I feel we will have the kinks worked out by then...

Well we managed to steal one from Dresden sat evening. We didn't look good doing either. Lots of work to do to give WC and BS a game. WC scored 96 and lost?? I didn't watch the game but the paper showed that Trenton played two games Sat, is this true? One early against TCA and one late against WC.

Obviously WC can put it in the basket. Had 3 guys score 20+, thats good news for them. From the stats it looked like Trenton was on fire from 3.

We should take our 1st loss tonight vs Adamsville. Could be a bad loss.

WC plays at a very controlled chaos level. They jack up every shot they have any daylight on so they usually out up some points. I think coach greer neglects the defensive end some because like you said.. 96 and lost? If you score 96 in a game, most of the time you won't be going home with a L in the column. My guess is Greer, McClain, and Scruggs being the ones with 20+?? if WC plays lockdown defense, they will be a heck of a team to beat.

I think that was the 3 who scored so much. Doesn't sound like either team played any defense. I don't remember WC playing that frenetic last year, but my memory is not what it used to be.

Even if we can't win I look forward to the games and the competition. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WC plays at a very controlled chaos level. They jack up every shot they have any daylight on so they usually out up some points. I think coach greer neglects the defensive end some because like you said.. 96 and lost? If you score 96 in a game, most of the time you won't be going home with a L in the column. My guess is Greer, McClain, and Scruggs being the ones with 20+?? if WC plays lockdown defense, they will be a heck of a team to beat.