Kingston vs Fulton

ktownkrazie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this could be a close game ... what Im afraid of is that Kingston will be too physical for Falcons .... Fulton didnt fare well against the other physical team they played AC .... if Kingston has success with the power football it will be long night for Falcons .. Kingston will want to keep the clock moving ... I hear Kingston has a couple real good linemen .. and they have some hard running backs .... Fulton will just have to try to match the physical style of play ... take advantage of opportunities and make some big plays to win ... this is one Kingston's better teams this year ... Falcons improving but enough to win at Kingston ???? I will have to get back with a prediction later .. too close to call right now.

I think this could be a close game ... what Im afraid of is that Kingston will be too physical for Falcons .... Fulton didnt fare well against the other physical team they played AC .... if Kingston has success with the power football it will be long night for Falcons .. Kingston will want to keep the clock moving ... I hear Kingston has a couple real good linemen .. and they have some hard running backs .... Fulton will just have to try to match the physical style of play ... take advantage of opportunities and make some big plays to win ... this is one Kingston's better teams this year ... Falcons improving but enough to win at Kingston ???? I will have to get back with a prediction later .. too close to call right now.

I'm a Kingston fan and I agree with every thing you said Tad. I do believe that the Falcons are hiting their mid season stride. Kingston is one punt return away from being 6-0 should be a dandy /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have yet to see Kingston play. I did see fulton play Scott County last week. Fulton as usual appears to be hitting stride at mid-season. Scott played well for a half and kept the game close and did move the ball through the air in the first half against Fulton, however Fulton made some great half time adjustments. I think Scott was 4 of 14 through the air in the second half. Also the MO-East win was big.

Without a good scouting report on Kingston I am predicting from just a gut feeling. My gut says close! Fulton adds a TD late to pad an otherwise close game.

Fulton: 28

Kingston: 14

Physical or not, Fulton has way too many athletes and as usual they are picking up steam as the season winds down. Fulton by 3 touchdowns.

i know its just a scrimmage,but tyner beat fulton in a real game,and kingston beat tyner by 4 tds in a scrimmage in august,but i dont think fultons that great,they beat a overrated scott team which just now is starting to play good teams,and kingston at home on senior night,hmm im taking kingston by 2 tds,i dont think they can move the ball on us,out defense is stiff.