White House @ Home vs Pearl Cohn

BDP_FAN

They are a quality program EZBeingGreen. With that said I wouldn't say that they are in the league with the likes of Alcoa, Maryville, David Lipscomb, Riverdale, MBA, BA, etc. They are very good YES INDEED but the elite list is shorter than you think.

As for Greenbrier I think they will be back. I just find it funny that GreenbrierCat2 deems it necessary to kill DeKalb Co. on their thread yet Greenbrier has now missed the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Interesting......................

White House is very good. They are a playoff team as usual. Their games with DeKalb & Station Camp coming up are going to be HUGE!!!!

First I apologize to WH and PC for replying on YOUR thread but that is the venue.

Catfish, I read that DeKalb thread and I think it takes someone looking for something to be offended about to take that as a bash. It was simply stating that DeKalb's Poteete may be the difference maker on their team and when he graduates he may be hard to replace. I don't see anyone but you saying they were bashed. Could it be you're just looking for fault? If you're appying to be the CoachT police, is it any different than the post you made naming our past players that have nothing to do with high school football anymore? Bringing their names into your rant was totally over the line.

I read between the lines that you have a lot of happiness that Greenbrier is eliminated by the way you point out missing the playoffs two out of the last three years. I am sure it must really irk you even more that Greenbrier is still ahead of Sycamore in the series, and that Greenbrier has beaten Cheatham County three years straignt. I'm sure we'll read of you cheering on PC this coming week, and Macon the week after. Greenbrier will find their rhythm again and I wouldn't count them out of another win or two in the rest of the season. They will not stay down no matter how much you want them to.

Thanks BDPO79 for your comment. Regardless of the standings, the Bobcats won't be too "spooked" to spend Halloween with the Devils. Good chance for subs to get in some good play.

Fire away Catfish. We know you will.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43-8. CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR. DEMARCUS PAYNE NOW HAS (10) T.DS IN THE LAST 3 GAMES. 2/BEECH. 4/SYCAMORE . 4/PEARL COHN. HE IS LADD-ESSQUETTE. IM HAPPY CUZ I GOT TO SEE COACH PORTER SMILE TONIGHT FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME IN 11 YEARS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> IM PLAYING. HE'S A GREAT COACH AND HE HAS DISCIPLINE IN HIS TEAM AND HE ALWAYS HAS. AS OF NOW PAYNE HAS GOT TO BE THE LEADER FOR REGION AND COUNTY PLAYER OF THE YEAR. I STILL SEE WEAKNESS'S IN THE TEAM BUT IM NOT GONNA SAY THEM ON HERE. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL IMPROVE BEFORE PLAYOFF TIME. THIS YEAR IF WHITE HOUSE MAKES IT TO THE QUARTERS AND THE SEMI'S THEY WILL HAVE TO GO ON THE ROAD JUST LIKE THE 97 TEAM. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE DONE. BUT THEY HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST. DONT TAKE ANYONE LIGHTLY. WHO'S UP NEXT? STATION CAMP OR DEKALB?

NOW IS THE TIME WHEN YOU START TO SEE W.H KICK IT IN ANOTHER GEAR,HISTORY SHOWS FROM HERE ON OUT IS WHERE WE START TO COME ALIVE,WERE PAST THAT FIRST HUMP,FRIDAY NIGHT WAS A GREAT CHANCE FOR MIDDLE TN TO SEE A LITTLE OF WHAT'S GOING ON UP IN WHITE HOUSE.PLAYERS CONTINUE TO BE A STUDENT OF THAT GAME FILM YOUR COACH HANDS YOU AFTER YOU GET BACK TO THAT LOCKER ROOM AFTER EACH GAME.DON'T LOOK BACK!

First I apologize to WH and PC for replying on YOUR thread but that is the venue.

Catfish, I read that DeKalb thread and I think it takes someone looking for something to be offended about to take that as a bash. It was simply stating that DeKalb's Poteete may be the difference maker on their team and when he graduates he may be hard to replace. I don't see anyone but you saying they were bashed. Could it be you're just looking for fault? If you're appying to be the CoachT police, is it any different than the post you made naming our past players that have nothing to do with high school football anymore? Bringing their names into your rant was totally over the line.

I read between the lines that you have a lot of happiness that Greenbrier is eliminated by the way you point out missing the playoffs two out of the last three years. I am sure it must really irk you even more that Greenbrier is still ahead of Sycamore in the series, and that Greenbrier has beaten Cheatham County three years straignt. I'm sure we'll read of you cheering on PC this coming week, and Macon the week after. Greenbrier will find their rhythm again and I wouldn't count them out of another win or two in the rest of the season. They will not stay down no matter how much you want them to.

Thanks BDPO79 for your comment. Regardless of the standings, the Bobcats won't be too "spooked" to spend Halloween with the Devils. Good chance for subs to get in some good play.

Fire away Catfish. We know you will.

I will root for PC all week. I am doing nothing different than GreenbrierCat2. He rooted for Spring Hill last week against Cheatham Co. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!

You simple people have real issues. You dislike everything about Cheatham County Sports in general. Why?????

I picked last week's Greenbrier-Sycamore score to be 28-14. You and your boyfriend thought I was crazy or trying to stir up something. What was the final score?????? 28-14

Cheatham Co. doesn't make much of an effort against Greenbrier. It's a non-region game and the staff always elects to be more than conservative with more important games ahead. Cheatham Co. goes to the playoffs EVERY YEAR in a region that is much tougher than yours. 5-3A is tougher than 4-3A........BY FAR

Hate on Cheatham Co. all you want. At least we go to the playoffs every year. The same can't be said for you (unless you are going to watch another team play /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ).

Now I know you will reply with a pointless post so let's hear it /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GO PEARL COHN!!!!!! Is it against "Green Nation" rules for me to root against you????? Your posters have no issues rooting against Cheatham Co. last time I checked. Go cheer for Creek Wood. See if I care one bit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will root for PC all week. I am doing nothing different than GreenbrierCat2. He rooted for Spring Hill last week against Cheatham Co. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!

You simple people have real issues. You dislike everything about Cheatham County Sports in general. Why?????

I picked last week's Greenbrier-Sycamore score to be 28-14. You and your boyfriend thought I was crazy or trying to stir up something. What was the final score?????? 28-14

Cheatham Co. doesn't make much of an effort against Greenbrier. It's a non-region game and the staff always elects to be more than conservative with more important games ahead. Cheatham Co. goes to the playoffs EVERY YEAR in a region that is much tougher than yours. 5-3A is tougher than 4-3A........BY FAR

Hate on Cheatham Co. all you want. At least we go to the playoffs every year. The same can't be said for you (unless you are going to watch another team play /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ).

Now I know you will reply with a pointless post so let's hear it /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GO PEARL COHN!!!!!! Is it against "Green Nation" rules for me to root against you????? Your posters have no issues rooting against Cheatham Co. last time I checked. Go cheer for Creek Wood. See if I care one bit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MY POINTLESS POST.

Wasn't talking to you last time I checked /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I KNOW . IM JUST PLAYING. ITS NOT WORTH ARGUING ANYMORE TO ME. I JUST TRY TO STATE THE FACTS ON HERE, OR THE FACTS THE WAY I SEE THEM. AND I MIGHT THROW IN A JOKE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

I KNOW . IM JUST PLAYING. ITS NOT WORTH ARGUING ANYMORE TO ME. I JUST TRY TO STATE THE FACTS ON HERE, OR THE FACTS THE WAY I SEE THEM. AND I MIGHT THROW IN A JOKE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

I like it. I wasn't trying to start an argument with anyone either until GreenbrierCat2 had to go posting a bunch of trash.

Where is my fact wrong and so "horrible" just by saying Greenbrier will now miss the playoffs for the "2nd time in 3 years". IT IS A STATEMENT OF FACT (as was my 28-14 prediction that Sycamore would beat them last week).

After that EZBeingGreen wanted to get on here and cry in his beer about being better than Sycamore all-time and also beating Cheatham Co. three years in a row. WOW!!! I'm sure that Cheatham Co. would love to be a playoff team rather than to beat Greenbrier. I'm also sure that Sycamore's CURRENT PLAYERS have won 2 of the last 3 against Greenbrier. THOSE ARE STATEMENTS OF FACT!!!!!

Congrats to White House on the win................I'm through here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I like it. I wasn't trying to start an argument with anyone either until GreenbrierCat2 had to go posting a bunch of trash.

Where is my fact wrong and so "horrible" just by saying Greenbrier will now miss the playoffs for the "2nd time in 3 years". IT IS A STATEMENT OF FACT (as was my 28-14 prediction that Sycamore would beat them last week).

After that EZBeingGreen wanted to get on here and cry in his beer about being better than Sycamore all-time and also beating Cheatham Co. three years in a row. WOW!!! I'm sure that Cheatham Co. would love to be a playoff team rather than to beat Greenbrier. I'm also sure that Sycamore's CURRENT PLAYERS have won 2 of the last 3 against Greenbrier. THOSE ARE STATEMENTS OF FACT!!!!!

Congrats to White House on the win................I'm through here /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I've read this before...... Again, we'll see if you are a man of your word...catfish, do not accuse others of what you do on the football board all the time. Your antagonistic approach, on any GB or WH thread, then accusing others of starting something is a little old.... Come over to the open threads or political thread if this is your method of posting, where we get after each other.

i doubt it