District 10AA

bobcat35

• 1 month later...

Spring Hill will open up the season Monday night at Spring Hill vs Summertown. Should be a good test for the Raiders to open the season. Spring Hill probably has the best guard play in the district, but will need someone to step up in the post and rebound in order to win the district. It will be either Spring Hill and Marshall Co. winning this district.

Loretto's hall of fame game was last night versus lincoln county. They lost 59-56. Pretty good effort.

I watched MC play in this game. They look good and Johnson is the real deal. The only problem that I see them having is depth as they only had a couple of guys coming off the bench that could provide solid minutes. As the game progressed it looked as if the starters where tiring but it was only the first game so hopefully conditioning won't play a big part.

I watched MC play in this game. They look good and Johnson is the real deal. The only problem that I see them having is depth as they only had a couple of guys coming off the bench that could provide solid minutes. As the game progressed it looked as if the starters where tiring but it was only the first game so hopefully conditioning won't play a big part.

The MC-Brentwood game. Sorry I'm new to the site and will catch on