Milan are they really No 2 in AA

nob4upost

Granted Milan has a perfect season going, but are they really No 2 in AA. Back to Back 7 point wins against Single A teams. I don't think they will make it to Blue Cross Bowl if they keep playing the way they are. They would have lost tonight if not for 2 kickoff returns. Look like another disappointing run for the Bulldawgs in the the post season.

They haven't played a 1A team this year. They have only had 1 game decided by less than 2 td's, and that was to a top 10 team. Their last 2 games were against teams that throw the ball 40+ times a game. Some of the throws that were completed were great, but probably would have been incomplete 70% of the time. For example, JCS scores on a 59 yard td. It was 3rd down and like 30 for a 1st down. Our DB breaks on the pass to intercept and misses. JCS deserves credit, and I am not trying to take any away. The point is when you play teams like that, they are going to score.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tornado74 if by some hint of luck yall get to play milan for the golden ball... expect an easy one

Nobody gets an easy one when they play Milan. You can hate all you want. You can talk all you want. Bottom line, they prove or not prove it on the field. But go ahead, make your comments. Hey didn't yall just get blown out by power house Chester Co. HA HA!!

have you ever looked at what alcoa has on their team or has done? oh and btw we lost by 6 to a school thats 3 times as big as us... its real cute that yall are struggling with a bunch of schools that are half your size too... check your facts before you decide to talk any crap... go to youtube type in alcoa and see whats coming if you actually do get to the championship... milan has a great team and great fans for the most part but people like you and husker get on here and act like the trolls you are and it ruins the very thing this site is for

have you ever looked at what alcoa has on their team or has done? oh and btw we lost by 6 to a school thats 3 times as big as us... its real cute that yall are struggling with a bunch of schools that are half your size too... check your facts before you decide to talk any crap... go to youtube type in alcoa and see whats coming if you actually do get to the championship... milan has a great team and great fans for the most part but people like you and husker get on here and act like the trolls you are and it ruins the very thing this site is for

Dude, what are you talking about? I was responding to you downing my team. I am not a troll. Maybe if you show some respect, some respect will be shown to you. Again USJ is a top 10 team. You get down on us because of a 7 point win against a top 10 team. You are crazy. BTW, don't ever compare me to Husker.

tornado74 if by some hint of luck yall get to play milan for the golden ball... expect an easy one

In my opinion, this is just about as disrespectful as it gets. You are saying that there is no chance. How do you know? Alcoa didn't blow anybody out this weekend. Not by the standards you speak of. They won by 21 against a very suspect CAK team. One that many people say are way overrated. Yet you say exepect an easy one. If I were you, I would hope that either no one from the Bulldog football knows who you are, or that they are very forgiving. You slapped them in the face.

Also, I have been on these boards defending your region. My point was not to put your team down so much as it was to say that good teams have bumps. TCA played a team that many would say is a cupcake. Instead of worrying about your team's loss, you come on here and run Milan down.

i wasnt intending to run milan down... like i said on other forums i have always said great things about milan... all i was saying was that the milan i saw tonight wasnt a state championship team... no disrespect was intended and i certainly shouldnt have said what i said.. you have my sincerest apologies

i wasnt intending to run milan down... like i said on other forums i have always said great things about milan... all i was saying was that the milan i saw tonight wasnt a state championship team... no disrespect was intended and i certainly shouldnt have said what i said.. you have my sincerest apologies

Apology accepted. I probably went a little too far also. Get a little cranky when I can't sleep. I apologize also.