Boyd Buc @ Sequatchie Co.

reaction

If Coach Reynolds wants too, yes 50!

KL, Old Pirate says give the SC boys a little credit. 50 pts sounds as if you don't think they'll show up. The big question for this OP is whether the Bucs can maintain their effort displayed against SP. If they do........then it'll take a huge effort from the Indians. Look for the Bucs to score 28 pts. The Indians need to come ready and not give up short fields.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boyd 35 seq 0 there isnt ne speed in seq so you will not score on boyd

Are u forgettin about #40 Dykes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> U cant say that he aint got speed. I mean im not sayin he is a jones but he is quick

Are u forgettin about #40 Dykes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> U cant say that he aint got speed. I mean im not sayin he is a jones but he is quick

Old Pirate says the best thing is to ignore this goober. This army cat must be in a mental ward somewhere.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ur prob right OP. Who yal play this week?

Silverdale or Grace, haven't checked the schedule and can't remember which. OP will go to the Middle school's championship game on Thursday and perhaps miss the game Friday. OP has some kin folk to pick up in Chatt and not sure what they'll want to do. Your Indians will have their hands full friday with the Bucs if they continue to play with the intensity they displayed against SP. The Pirate's passing game was open all night but they couldn't make plays. OP says a team like Boyd can easily be taken advantage of in the passing game. They sell out to stop the run and hope for the best defending the pass.. SP had receivers open all night and simply were over thown or never recognized. The Indians will need to move the sticks and prevent negative plays to win.

Silverdale or Grace, haven't checked the schedule and can't remember which. OP will go to the Middle school's championship game on Thursday and perhaps miss the game Friday. OP has some kin folk to pick up in Chatt and not sure what they'll want to do. Your Indians will have their hands full friday with the Bucs if they continue to play with the intensity they displayed against SP. The Pirate's passing game was open all night but they couldn't make plays. OP says a team like Boyd can easily be taken advantage of in the passing game. They sell out to stop the run and hope for the best defending the pass.. SP had receivers open all night and simply were over thown or never recognized. The Indians will need to move the sticks and prevent negative plays to win.

Yes you are right that we will have our hands full friday. Hopefully we will have Dykes back at a 100% if not it will be a long night for the Indians. They will have to play with confidence and stop making stupid mistakes. I hope we dont have the officials we had last friday that was the worst officals i have EVER seen. And im sure who ever yal play yal will play to yals fullest.

No love for the Valley?

I'm going to say Boyd Buchanan by 10 but I also believe that it could be closer than anyone thinks. If Florida can blow out LSU, anything can happen! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO INDIANS!!!

No love for the Valley?

SCH09, I know everybody don't think we have a chance in any big game and rightly so, we have to earn the love by playing these games tough and not nessesarily winning them. Even if we are going to be outmaned because of injuries, but i'm sure Boyd has injuries aswell. If Dykes is not able to play the other guys have to step up, thats what good teams do.