Marion County @ Bledsoe County

mchs51

Whopper say easy bratt22. Whopper say it looks like MCHH is saying it will be close for a half but they will pull away in the 2nd. Whopper thought you valley guys knew how to decode that valley janglish. Whopper guesses you just need one of us city dwellers to decipher this for you! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Whopper say be like Jackie Moon, Peace and Love........

I dont know about that there whopper, but I do appreciate the comment. Hey this will be a good game. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon. Hey, one other thing, where is the indian chick that used to post on Marion's threads all the time?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whopper say easy bratt22. Whopper say it looks like MCHH is saying it will be close for a half but they will pull away in the 2nd. Whopper thought you valley guys knew how to decode that valley janglish. Whopper guesses you just need one of us city dwellers to decipher this for you! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Whopper say be like Jackie Moon, Peace and Love........

Marion wins this one something like 21-0 probably not putting the ball in the air as much- Muir will carry the ball about 25 time have 150+ yards a couple of tds Good Luck Marion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont know about that there whopper, but I do appreciate the comment. Hey this will be a good game. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon. Hey, one other thing, where is the indian chick that used to post on Marion's threads all the time?

You looking for me? I've been right here, s I've said before haven't felt the need to post. MY MIGHTY WARRIORS ARE DOING ALL THE TALKING ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boys will of course prevail tonight with another big win, this should prove to be a blowout.

Keep up the good work boys I am so proud of you!!!!!

Marion wins this one something like 21-0 probably not putting the ball in the air as much- Muir will carry the ball about 25 time have 150+ yards a couple of tds Good Luck Marion /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man, I wish but that ain't happening. Marion County is all about TEAM BALL and NOBODY gets that many touches a game. MC is strongest when the ball gets spread around......keeps defenses honest. Key too much on one Marion player and you will get burned quick. To date most teams have tried to stop them by stuffing the middle. A few teams were successful, most weren't. The Marion County Warriors will get another win tonight.

You going to be at the game tonight? I've seen that youngun the past few weeks but seemed to overlooked you.

This game is not going to be the blowout that many think it is. If Bledsoe keeps the pace slow and grinds it out on offense like they can, it will be close. And on any given night we all know what can happen, if this game stays close and we get a break or two along the way, it could be a long ride back to Jasper. Safe travels tonight and I hope all kids stay healthy.

You looking for me? I've been right here, s I've said before haven't felt the need to post. MY MIGHTY WARRIORS ARE DOING ALL THE TALKING ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boys will of course prevail tonight with another big win, this should prove to be a blowout.

Keep up the good work boys I am so proud of you!!!!!

Off topic but I saw the most interesting thing on the way to work in Clarksville. I saw in the back of a truck with Kentucky tags a Marion County Warriors sign it looked really nice. I'm assuming that you must be getting a new one. Any who, It just made me think of y'all goodluck tonight.