Sycamore at Macon County

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See how little you know. As a matter of odds, I would never root for your alma mater. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well then you can get an early jump on basketball season for the 2nd time in 3 years /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look man, I'd just love to see them put him in the backfield so the OTHER team won't have a clue as to which way the play is going when they hand him the ball!!!!. Plus, they won't "let" him catch a punt!!...He's totally wasted split out so far at the sidelines...the other teams have figured out that if you shade him on the inside shoulder then he can't get to that little slant and if he goes deep then it's hard for Grace to have enough time to get him the ball....there....i've never coached football at any level but I can pick up on that much!!!!!!....Also, I've said it NUMEROUSE times...give up on that play where he runs from one sideline to the other....seems like the other teams have figured that out!!!

I also hear thru the grapevine that he was "blamed" for the lose last week!!..he dropped one pass but the score was what 40 something to 6....I hope that's not the truth cause he's a great kid and he doesn't deserve that....

My hat goes off to him for remaining on the team...I think we did lose one starter this week....

Go Tigers!!!!!.we only need 2 wins and...we can still play in the post season!!!

Plus, they won't "let" him catch a punt!!...

Songwriter, can this be true? You know, I watched #25 back deep for a Station Camp punt and that is exactly what it looked like. A high deep punt that was catchable/returnable, and should have been returned, yet #25 made no move to field the ball, as if he'd been told not to touch it...? Very strange

Look man, I'd just love to see them put him in the backfield so the OTHER team won't have a clue as to which way the play is going when they hand him the ball!!!!. Plus, they won't "let" him catch a punt!!...He's totally wasted split out so far at the sidelines...the other teams have figured out that if you shade him on the inside shoulder then he can't get to that little slant and if he goes deep then it's hard for Grace to have enough time to get him the ball....there....i've never coached football at any level but I can pick up on that much!!!!!!....Also, I've said it NUMEROUSE times...give up on that play where he runs from one sideline to the other....seems like the other teams have figured that out!!!

I also hear thru the grapevine that he was "blamed" for the lose last week!!..he dropped one pass but the score was what 40 something to 6....I hope that's not the truth cause he's a great kid and he doesn't deserve that....

My hat goes off to him for remaining on the team...I think we did lose one starter this week....

Go Tigers!!!!!.we only need 2 wins and...we can still play in the post season!!!

I hope he did not get the blame for a 40 to 6 game,we lost as a team coaches and players like we have in every loss 25 is one of the best kids you will ever meet,You don't need a grapevine set in the stands and you will here all you need to.Most that get on here know who i am,my youngest child sat and listened to grownups run his big brother down call him all kinds filthy names.I bet a 11 year old really looks foward to playing with this kind of so called fans in the stands.1 at a time goood luck tigers in the big number is 2

I hope he did not get the blame for a 40 to 6 game,we lost as a team coaches and players like we have in every loss 25 is one of the best kids you will ever meet,You don't need a grapevine set in the stands and you will here all you need to.Most that get on here know who i am,my youngest child sat and listened to grownups run his big brother down call him all kinds filthy names.I bet a 11 year old really looks foward to playing with this kind of so called fans in the stands.1 at a time goood luck tigers in the big number is 2

I agree they play as a team, they win as a team and lose as a team. No Single person should get the blame for the loss. Sorry your son had to hear people putting down Kyle. I know it has been very hard this year to sit in stands and listen to all the negativity. Even the kids at school are talking bad about our football program. I would think that people would rally around and support the team instead of cutting them down all the time. These players are out there every week giving their all. GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!

I was not meaning to start trouble with my post,you all have enough of that without me. I have kin folks that was in the pregame homecoming,all the Macon threads is coach bashing.I could care less what happens up there,but i have noticed post after post about this one player.I agree when he lined up and went in motion even i knew who was getting the ball,and maybe that will never work.All i am saying is give credit where it is due,the effort was not there .IMO.I wish these boys the best maybe they can those 2 wins and make the playoffs. The second half was not that bad it is rough to run any plays from the 4, 5 ,6 yard line.TC1

Plus, they won't "let" him catch a punt!!...

Songwriter, can this be true? You know, I watched #25 back deep for a Station Camp punt and that is exactly what it looked like. A high deep punt that was catchable/returnable, and should have been returned, yet #25 made no move to field the ball, as if he'd been told not to touch it...? Very strange

I would think he chose not to catch the punt,considering Station Camp pinned them inside the 6 three straight times.

I would think he chose not to catch the punt,considering Station Camp pinned them inside the 6 three straight times.

That's true enough Smack, it's just strange that someone should mention "not allowed to catch a punt" because that was exactly what went through my mind watching the play. The punt had actually been kicked beyond the coverage so there was plenty of time to field the ball, it's just the body language of the returner said he was never going to attempt to touch the ball. Probably just my imagination /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

He probably thought the punts would eventually roll into the endzone. It is hard to pin a team inside the 10 yard line 4 out of 5 punts in a game. Give the boy credit for wanting the ball at the 20 without getting hit.

I agree they play as a team, they win as a team and lose as a team. No Single person should get the blame for the loss. Sorry your son had to hear people putting down Kyle. I know it has been very hard this year to sit in stands and listen to all the negativity. Even the kids at school are talking bad about our football program. I would think that people would rally around and support the team instead of cutting them down all the time. These players are out there every week giving their all. GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!

Anybody who has a child who plays football in this region (and others) know how much time and effort is put into the game both on and off the field. They do give it their ALL. I hate to hear any child being put down and I'm also sorry to hear this happened where a sibbling could hear it. How discouraging. They should rally around their program but the kids at school are going to come to school and repeat what they hear at home and what they hear said in the stands Friday night. As a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, it is hard sitting in the stands and listening to what goes on around you. It happens everywhere.

Good luck to both teams this week. May everyone stay injury free.