Cascade vs. Nashville Christian

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

cascade can and should start planning their game plan for JBHS. cascade wins by the end of the 1st quarter. BUT NCS does have some talent and could make things interesting IF they haven't shut er down yet.

Now I'm not sayin' you're wrong MOTO, but I wouldn't go as far to say as they should start plannin' for JB. Even though they'll make it to the playoffs, still gotta take it one game at a time. Cascade is without a doubt is at the top of the region but I'm not sure if anyone is so good they can over look teams no matter what kind of record they've got.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of ill feelings in this game...why is cascade and ncs a kind of rivalry game? i have heard there is some bad blood between these two team?

The only thing I know of is a fan claiming to be from NCS got on CoachT last year after the game trying to start trouble. (4Eagles0).......Other than that, I know of no "bad blood".

Now I'm not sayin' you're wrong MOTO, but I wouldn't go as far to say as they should start plannin' for JB. Even though they'll make it to the playoffs, still gotta take it one game at a time. Cascade is without a doubt is at the top of the region but I'm not sure if anyone is so good they can over look teams no matter what kind of record they've got.

I agree, they've got to take it one game at a time. I just wanted to give cascade a backhanded compliment. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't think that Cascade will have trouble with this game, but I didn't think that they would last week either /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The only trouble Cacasde may have in this game. Will be if C11 is wearing that black hat of his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I can't wait for the Jo Byrns - Cascade thread to start next week. It will be Mike and I with a few other posters defending Cascade all week against the jo byrns crew and also big mouth Butchie and his front running devil mouth... LOL

Now I'm hurt /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> We could start it early if you want? I think that you will have plenty of posters to have your back. That thread seems to bring them out of the wood work. You know that you will have all the WHHHS poster on your side. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm already trying to brush up on my insults to defend myself against 11, if all else fails he starts whining about grammer and spell check /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and yelling in giant orange letters