Sequoyah vs Polk County

slobber knocker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs building confidence each and every week! I think this will be a great game. Both teams have a lot to play for! Good luck to both teams! Polk may be looking ahead to MC next week. If they are, they could be in trouble! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Chiefs must play hard and limit mistakes. O-line must have good game, Chiefs need to be able to move the ball against what I expect to be a very physical Polk defense.

Both teams will have to limit the mistakes in this game. polks defense will be tought to score on for the chiefs and polks offense needs to get better from the meigs game because that was poor playing on that side of the ball. i think polks wins this one though because the d is to strong and they will be ready for this game. this years team don't look ahead to the next game they take it one at a time and i love that and they play with heart and alot of the POLK PRIDE. Good Luck to both teams. GO POLK

who is snotbubble and starkiller are you bo or ryan i know you said you wasnt ryan but i have a hard time believing that

well bo or ryan or some other person....starkiller

im suprised you didnt put down my opinion about the defense you do every other opinion

its neither actually good guess though bo has a name but im not at liberty to say it. and i didn read your last post sorry. the d will have a tough time wit the chiefs i think