Hardin Co. @ Henry Co.

1UP

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the region championship was decided last night.

Actually no it wasn't...If Hardin beats Henry, Hardin wins the championship, if Hardin loses...Hardin finishes 3rd.

So, yeah, just like last year in this game...Hardin is playing for 1st or 3rd.

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

I guess the same radio station that had the game last night will have this one right. Hope they stream give us a link PAT fans. I did not get the call letters last night. 94.1 I think.

I'll have to take care of all our goblins here. It's a tradition chili and all. Next time I see the BIG RED will be in the BORO. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think what he meant to say was that it was decided because Henry County is going to beat Hardin Co.

You cocky HC fans...oh and by the way...(this is for the 2 of you of whom you know who you are in Mr. Harville's class) who says HC just means Henry County? We're HC, too /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ....where was I...oh yeah...you're bankin on beatin us just because of the Brighton game. You'd better not take us lightly cuz we're gonna believe we can beat you...unlike all the other teams you've played, who are beat before they even step into the gridiron. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You cocky HC fans...oh and by the way...(this is for the 2 of you of whom you know who you are in Mr. Harville's class) who says HC just means Henry County? We're HC, too /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ....where was I...oh yeah...you're bankin on beatin us just because of the Brighton game. You'd better not take us lightly cuz we're gonna believe we can beat you...unlike all the other teams you've played, who are beat before they even step into the gridiron. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You guys may score some, but I just cannot stop myself from KNOWING that Henry County will win by 30. No disrespect to you guys at all. I am just confident in how Henry County can play

You guys may score some, but I just cannot stop myself from KNOWING that Henry County will win by 30. No disrespect to you guys at all. I am just confident in how Henry County can play

Granted. You are good...very good, BUT I think one of your greatest weapons is not necassarily how good your team is, but how you have teams beat before they ever even play you. People automatically write Henry County down as a loss. They think that there is no way to stop your two studs on offense. If the people who say that the number 1 thing you need to win is heart and not necessarily talent mean what they say, then anything is possible. Not just with us, but with anyone you guys play. Underdogs don't just win in movies and books. If a team could ever really, truly, and wholely think that they could beat you or anybody else, and they go out and execute with all of the heart and effort in the world, no matter how much talent the underdog doesn't have, they could beat you.

Granted. You are good...very good, BUT I think one of your greatest weapons is not necassarily how good your team is, but how you have teams beat before they ever even play you. People automatically write Henry County down as a loss. They think that there is no way to stop your two studs on offense. If the people who say that the number 1 thing you need to win is heart and not necessarily talent mean what they say, then anything is possible. Not just with us, but with anyone you guys play. Underdogs don't just win in movies and books. If a team could ever really, truly, and wholely think that they could beat you or anybody else, and they go out and execute with all of the heart and effort in the world, no matter how much talent the underdog doesn't have, they could beat you.

I think if you will check the stats there are more than two studs on Henry Co. Offense, last time I counted there were eleven!!!!!