Creek Wood at Cheatham County

Go Creek Wood!!!!! I have a feeling that they will beat that powerhouse team from ashland city /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey catlitter, what kind of record does cheatham county have? what? they have lost more games than they have won? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh I better watch out or he will go crying to coacht and have me banned /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like DaCatfish has a "fan"!

If Creekwood lays down after getting behind CC wins 28-7.

If Creekwood plays hard the whole game this could be a game.

I know Creekwood gets up for CC, but their last two games have been over before the half.

Cheatham defense will have to step up!

I think CW 's only chance is thru the air because CC will stack the run.....so can CW throw with success?

Looks like DaCatfish has a "fan"!

If Creekwood lays down after getting behind CC wins 28-7.

If Creekwood plays hard the whole game this could be a game.

I know Creekwood gets up for CC, but their last two games have been over before the half.

Cheatham defense will have to step up!

I think CW 's only chance is thru the air because CC will stack the run.....so can CW throw with success?

I love this weather /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />