Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

Forrest would make a tough first round matchup for waynesboro because the rockets have enough size to hang with waynesboros big offensive line

size is not wayne county strengh this year , speed is there not small small just not as large an o-line as usuall but they can put speed speed speed on the feild, you saw it first hand last night ssssssssss

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

size is not wayne county strengh this year , speed is there not small small just not as large an o-line as usuall but they can put speed speed speed on the feild, you saw it first hand last night ssssssssss

I wouldnt describe waynesboro as a speed team, they are more of a power running team with big hard running backs and good physical blocking with tall receivers that can catch the ball

but after I watched South Pittsburg play nobody else has looked fast to me since...ha those guys burn

wouldnt describe waynesboro as a speed team, they are more of a power running team with big hard running backs and good physical blocking with tall receivers that can catch the ball

they are a power running team , but that has nothing to do with speed really , there backs, rec. linbackers , and secondary players can all run, good exaple was last night #25 running down c'wood player on int. from behind