Maplewood at Tullahoma

binns37388

The "Fight Song" whenever the Panthers score a TD is titled "I'm So Glad........."

All Metro/Nashville schools in the area just about use that as their "Fight Song". It is the same one that Tennessee State University uses on Saturday's. Speaking of which Congrats to TSU on being in the Top 25 this week.

I may go and watch them host Austin Peay this weekend at LP Field.

BACK TO THIS GAME................

Maplewood continues their latest roll. They are getting better and better since the Hillsboro loss. The win over Ooltewah was huge and the Whites Creek win was even bigger.

The wildcat fight SONG IS TITLED ''Lets get it on............''SEE YA AT THE DEN FRIDAY.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed i will boski........... quick question mr. voice.

......u mean to tell me you have all thoes guy out the labs and can not come up with an anti-dope to stop the panthers.............. i mean, after 3 years of getting ran pass by mhs running backs i would have have put thoes guys back in the lab to create some secret stuff like on space jam.... u can call it ths secret...... i mean... mayb it woud actually make the cats wild.... dont you think??????

either that are watch stanley and marcus chase t-holts record

they just dont get it !!! they are owned!!! scott you watched Maplewood pound T-TOWN for years.

and all of a sudden you got hope? .. well buddy your hope went out at the 1 yd line years ago.. thanks for the invite ..but im staying in town

..i got a hot date after the game!!

Panthers Win .. Simple!

Boski, You better leave real early if you're traveling down I-65 to Tullahoma for the game. You better check mapquest again. Also, I want in on that soda deal. Actually, I'll rather have a cup of coffee. See you in the pressbox.

you right ..guy im taking the long way ..lol where is t-town any way? ..last time you guys played here i only saw 12 of your fans and 9 of those were band members ..i hate seeing you guys get beat like that ..like he said 100 points vs 35 ova the years kinda makes me feel a lil sorry about the whole thing ..i mean you guys get the short end every year!! look for the same this year!!!

I know, I know. You get a cat fight! Good one, huh? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

lol ..one cat is a lil big bigger and faster and badder than the other ...i think its the panther ..well im sure it is!!

you right ..guy im taking the long way ..lol where is t-town any way? ..last time you guys played here i only saw 12 of your fans and 9 of those were band members ..i hate seeing you guys get beat like that ..like he said 100 points vs 35 ova the years kinda makes me feel a lil sorry about the whole thing ..i mean you guys get the short end every year!! look for the same this year!!!

Are you sure you werent looking at your band and stands? I believe the Tullahoma band is a little bigger than 9. Try more like 209.

Are you sure you werent looking at your band and stands? I believe the Tullahoma band is a little bigger than 9. Try more like 209.

well excuse me ms big band ..this is one of those cases were bigger is not better ..and after friday you will be wishing that you got a few band members to join the football team instead of lab rat hunting .... at least the band members know what its like to even get on a football field ...instead you got "beaker joe" trying to whip up anti panther beatdown repellent ..and thats just not going to happen! not now not ever!!

Panthers Roll Over T - Town Kittens Big!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Hey Scott, our sodas are tasting better don't ya think? Binns, would you like Kahlua & Amoretto in your coffee? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Hey Scott, our sodas are tasting better don't ya think? Binns, would you like Kahlua & Amoretto in your coffee? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

heck ..ill even make it a 2 liter of diet tab ...and a pot of decafe coffee ... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You know, some of us that post aren't males. Thanks. Women know about football too.

sorry ..my bad ...but thats not going to change the beatdown ..you guys and gals have coming to you ...all i can say is get ready to take it like a man!! or woman ... its really all the same.. when you look at it ...T -TOWN BEATDOWN!!

sorry ..my bad ...but thats not going to change the beatdown ..you guys and gals have coming to you ...all i can say is get ready to take it like a man!! or woman ... its really all the same.. when you look at it ...T -TOWN BEATDOWN!!

Confident much are we? In the words of Ace Ventura: "Not too much, a much too much!" /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />