Maplewood at Tullahoma

binns37388

Boski is always confident and his pride sometimes gets into the way of good judgement.

i just call it like i see it pal .... i dont know anyone on here thats always right ... except me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i see maplewood winning this game ..there is no need for me to disscuss why they will win ..they are going to show you why they will win

judgement has nothing to do with this ... its just ownership to the fullest ..like or not thats just they way its going to be for now ..maybe next year ..t town ..does better in 1A /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ..just not going to happen this year ....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game comes down to who plays with the most emotion and heart. Tullahoma will have the home field advantage, which I think counters some things Maplewood may have. Mistakes and turnovers will always get you beat, so to beat Maplewood, Tullahoma has to have a near perfect night. I think its time for the WILDCATS to show their stuff ( if you know what I mean), its going to be close. Tullahoma 17 Maplewood 13

Hey Boski, are you sure your not the guy doing the announcing at the Maplewood games? You remind me so much of that guy.

I think this game comes down to who plays with the most emotion and heart. Tullahoma will have the home field advantage, which I think counters some things Maplewood may have. Mistakes and turnovers will always get you beat, so to beat Maplewood, Tullahoma has to have a near perfect night. I think its time for the WILDCATS to show their stuff ( if you know what I mean), its going to be close. Tullahoma 17 Maplewood 13

Hey Boski, are you sure your not the guy doing the announcing at the Maplewood games? You remind me so much of that guy.

hey man, just to let you kno, we have kno other choice but to playball. we have did it on the road plenty of times without crowds behind us. and most times we broke records...lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .... but dont feel bad, we did it to whitehouse to...... yea 03-07 baby, the years of the turn around!!!!!!

Guest catsvoice

I still don't understand why we even have to play this game tonight. Can't we just take the scores from previous games between these two teams and put them into this year's schedule and just skip this game?

Everybody knows that if one team beats another team one season then that same team is going to win every single year. Everybody knows that if one team can't win against another team one year then that team can never win against the other team. Right?

The mouths of Maplewood have said just about all that can be said to let the poor little old team and town of Tullahoma know that they don't respect our team and they don't think our team has a chance to win tonight. All week long we have stood by and allowed the mouths to roar. If only talk could win ballgames.

Now its Friday and the talk is over. One team will end the evening in position to win Region 5-4A or at least finish second and host a first-round game. The other will be scratching its head and hoping to get a chance to win a first-round game on the road.

Let the game begin!

yeah im sure .. its not me ..im a heck of a lot meaner than that guy ...tell you the truth ..ive never seen the guy before ..even though i sit less than 20 feet from them at every home game... ..but good luck to you guys you are going to need it ..ive kept it as simple as i could this week ..we all know the outcome T-TOWN DOWN, Maplewood Host First Round!!!

hey man, just to let you kno, we have kno other choice but to playball. we have did it on the road plenty of times without crowds behind us. and most times we broke records...lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .... but dont feel bad, we did it to whitehouse to...... yea 03-07 baby, the years of the turn around!!!!!!

tell them again ..they cant hear to well ...

they rode the high road all the way to state .. right clarksville? hillsboro? henry county?

Maplewood wins ..not even close!

Finally some football weather! It's gonna be chilly tonight! Let's hope the Wildcat faithful come out strong tonight! I know I'm gonna be there!

umm what side you going to be on? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

uh, Tullahoma?

you mind if i grab a set next to you?.. i hate to see a lady cry ..and i wanna be there to comfort you in a time of lose ...

ill bring plenty of tissue ..and soda ..i must not forget the soda ..

note to self: bring purple soda!! just in case!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> who am i kidding

just get ready for a beatdown in t town

sponsered by yours truely the

maplewood panthers!!