Maplewood at Tullahoma

binns37388

Wow, thank you Mr. Shasteen for that post. I have been chuckling ever since. I believe that Tullahoma will come out with a Victory on Friday night. Talk trash about these boys and get them fired up. It just makes them want to win even more! Hopefully the crowd will be big... you never know with Fall Break!

All I'm saying is that it will be close but Tullahoma comes out with the W.

Tullahoma 28

Maplewood 17

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the posts from the mouths of Maplewood it is obvious that I have been all wrong here. In fact it is evident that Tullahoma has no chance in this ballgame. Other than to collect some money at the gate and to sell a few hamburgers for the Lions Club I don't even know why the poor Wildcat team would even show up. The massive crowd the Panthers will bring from Nashville will certainly be worth the effort at the gate I guess!!!

Maplewood's defense is the best in history and the only reason they have lost two games is because they missed one tackle against Hillsboro. After all, Hillsboro is the only team they think about and every week, no matter who they are playing, they are always talking about Hillsboro. I have no doubt the Panthers will be thinking a lot about Hillsboro this week, as they should, because Tullahoma certainly has no chance to beat them.

Poor old Tullahoma can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't tackle, can't kick, can't coach. Heck they'll be lucky if they can find their way to the stadium. The scores being predicted like 32-7 or 35-7 Maplewood are way too close. After all, look how many points the Panthers have piled up on opponents this year. I mean, is there any game where Maplewood has scored less than 35 points???

And the Wildcats defense, gosh, they give up points by the dozens every week. They can't tackle anybody, they have no idea how to scheme against a great offensive machine like the Panthers, and they certainly can't catch the ball even if its thrown right to them. There is no doubt a tremendous passing attack like Maplewood possesses leaves the Wildcats with no chance to stop it.

This week, like every other week of the season, is probably being spent at Maplewood watching video of the last Hillsboro game and planning for the next Hillsboro game. Okay, maybe they watch one film of Henry Co. because after all, after they beat Hillsboro in week three of the playoffs they will then get to face Henry Co.

Poor old Tullahoma. There will be no fans in its old, crusty stadium and the ones that are there will not be cheering. The band, that little old band, will probably play only sad songs because they will all know their Wildcats have no chance to win. Sometimes you have to wonder why the TSSAA and the folks in Tullahoma would even waste their time putting on the contest. Why not just award the Panthers the win and go ahead and schedule the next Maplewood game with Hillsboro.

LOL. I love this post but I am going to have to go with Maplewood.

After reading the posts from the mouths of Maplewood it is obvious that I have been all wrong here. In fact it is evident that Tullahoma has no chance in this ballgame. Other than to collect some money at the gate and to sell a few hamburgers for the Lions Club I don't even know why the poor Wildcat team would even show up. The massive crowd the Panthers will bring from Nashville will certainly be worth the effort at the gate I guess!!!

Maplewood's defense is the best in history and the only reason they have lost two games is because they missed one tackle against Hillsboro. After all, Hillsboro is the only team they think about and every week, no matter who they are playing, they are always talking about Hillsboro. I have no doubt the Panthers will be thinking a lot about Hillsboro this week, as they should, because Tullahoma certainly has no chance to beat them.

Poor old Tullahoma can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't tackle, can't kick, can't coach. Heck they'll be lucky if they can find their way to the stadium. The scores being predicted like 32-7 or 35-7 Maplewood are way too close. After all, look how many points the Panthers have piled up on opponents this year. I mean, is there any game where Maplewood has scored less than 35 points???

And the Wildcats defense, gosh, they give up points by the dozens every week. They can't tackle anybody, they have no idea how to scheme against a great offensive machine like the Panthers, and they certainly can't catch the ball even if its thrown right to them. There is no doubt a tremendous passing attack like Maplewood possesses leaves the Wildcats with no chance to stop it.

This week, like every other week of the season, is probably being spent at Maplewood watching video of the last Hillsboro game and planning for the next Hillsboro game. Okay, maybe they watch one film of Henry Co. because after all, after they beat Hillsboro in week three of the playoffs they will then get to face Henry Co.

Poor old Tullahoma. There will be no fans in its old, crusty stadium and the ones that are there will not be cheering. The band, that little old band, will probably play only sad songs because they will all know their Wildcats have no chance to win. Sometimes you have to wonder why the TSSAA and the folks in Tullahoma would even waste their time putting on the contest. Why not just award the Panthers the win and go ahead and schedule the next Maplewood game with Hillsboro.

REGION54A web site guy? ..that you making up a big fuss over T TOWN

it all boils down to Maplewood owns T TOWN nothing more needs to be said.

what more is there to say? .. ask cass barnes ...whats its like to get hit by one of them panthers "fumble" ..well they are back!!!

remember the T.HOLT 747YD EXPRESS ...

Maplewood 30

T-TOWN 6

and bump them donkeys rats!!!!!!

Wow, thank you Mr. Shasteen for that post. I have been chuckling ever since. I believe that Tullahoma will come out with a Victory on Friday night. Talk trash about these boys and get them fired up. It just makes them want to win even more! Hopefully the crowd will be big... you never know with Fall Break!

All I'm saying is that it will be close but Tullahoma comes out with the W.

Tullahoma 28

Maplewood 17

get real ..you hope that its like that but in all actualality you know those t town boys are doomed before they even take the field,

nice lil post .. but its simply not a enough ..to hype your boys to victory ..they know its coming you know its coming ....we call that a beat down around here son!!! B E A T D O W N ! ! panther style!!! ... ill buy him a soda if they win.

get real ..you hope that its like that but in all actualality you know those t town boys are doomed before they even take the field,

nice lil post .. but its simply not a enough ..to hype your boys to victory ..they know its coming you know its coming ....we call that a beat down around here son!!! B E A T D O W N ! ! panther style!!! ... ill buy him a soda if they win.

Hey Scott! You like Sun-Drop don't ya? I'll take one too! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what more is there to say? .. ask cass barnes ...whats its like to get hit by one of them panthers "fumble" ..well they are back!!!

Maplewood 30

T-TOWN 6

That's funny.................... I could have sworn Terrance Holt was long gone from Maplewood. There is no doubt he had 2 great games against Tullahoma, but I don't believe that is going to be worth any points to you guys Friday night.

Maplewood 30

T-TOWN 6

That's funny.................... I could have sworn Terrance Holt was long gone from Maplewood. There is no doubt he had 2 great games against Tullahoma, but I don't believe that is going to be worth any points to you guys Friday night.

I do believe Tullahoma has a chance in this game - A very good chance. No one in Ttown believes that it will be easy, but I know our young men will leave everything on the field and leave nothing to be ashamed of. So let's let it be decided on the field.

Guest catsvoice

You're right boski. We know its coming and there is nothing we can do about it. We certainly hope your team is not wasting its time preparing for our little, slow, unorganized outfit. You guys should be working on your game plan for when you face the Burros next year.

Why would you even give a second thought to a team that you had averaged 400 yards per game on the ground against during the last three years. Maplewood has won three straight and has never lost a region game in Tullahoma. Never, ever, ever lost a region game. In all the many region games they have never lost one here.

And yes, each of you that mentions that Maplewood just has too many athletes to lose this game is absolutely right. Because you see, here at Tullahoma we have no athletes. Our poor coach just goes from the Biology lab to the computer lab to the physics lab every year and asks if anyone wants to put down the pocket pouch and take off the glasses and try some football. We have never beaten a team that has any athletes. Thank goodness that sad Stratford bunch had no athletic ability or we wouldn't have had a chance.

Its a sad state of affairs indeed, and we are just thankful that the mighty throng of Panther supporters will choose to grace us with their presence Friday night. With these tough economic times it will be a real boost to our town to have thousands of Nashville folks spending their time and money with us.

Boski let me extend a special invitation to you my friend to come up to the pressbox prior to the contest and introduce yourself. We know you will be there early rooting your team on and carefully scouting out the opposition. Wait, does that mean you will be at the Hillsboro-Whites Creek game instead?

You're right boski. We know its coming and there is nothing we can do about it. We certainly hope your team is not wasting its time preparing for our little, slow, unorganized outfit. You guys should be working on your game plan for when you face the Burros next year.

Why would you even give a second thought to a team that you had averaged 400 yards per game on the ground against during the last three years. Maplewood has won three straight and has never lost a region game in Tullahoma. Never, ever, ever lost a region game. In all the many region games they have never lost one here.

And yes, each of you that mentions that Maplewood just has too many athletes to lose this game is absolutely right. Because you see, here at Tullahoma we have no athletes. Our poor coach just goes from the Biology lab to the computer lab to the physics lab every year and asks if anyone wants to put down the pocket pouch and take off the glasses and try some football. We have never beaten a team that has any athletes. Thank goodness that sad Stratford bunch had no athletic ability or we wouldn't have had a chance.

Its a sad state of affairs indeed, and we are just thankful that the mighty throng of Panther supporters will choose to grace us with their presence Friday night. With these tough economic times it will be a real boost to our town to have thousands of Nashville folks spending their time and money with us.

Boski let me extend a special invitation to you my friend to come up to the pressbox prior to the contest and introduce yourself. We know you will be there early rooting your team on and carefully scouting out the opposition. Wait, does that mean you will be at the Hillsboro-Whites Creek game instead?

You are on a roll today...................I just hope I'm able to get a parking spot Friday night with all the Maplewood folks coming to town to support the mighty Panthers.

Maplewood 30

T-TOWN 6

ROFL... WOW your back at again.. finally... O' my boski friend thread lightly on that Big Red Team in Paris. If that one happens again I'll be there. Good luck Friday night knowing you won't need it for this one.

O' and I'd take easy on them donkey rats too ... *GRIN*

HEY Coach your awfully quiet this year whats up with that?

umm correct sir ...Hillsboro posses a much bigger threat than you guys. and its a lot easier to spend my money in the neighborhoods i grew up in and watch a pretty good game while im at it, than to run out of gas on I 65 near the backwoods.. i know im going to miss another great Maplewood classic show, lets see .. "BEATDOWN in T TOWN IV"

you guys are the opposition but your not any competition... and Stratford would have leveled you ,if they had a normal team (more than 20 players). and yes t holt has been gone and yet you continue to lose to Maplewood, what gives?

T-TOWN is not a bad team ..but they not that good either ..your a 3rd place team ..with first place dreams .... im out be back later!! this getting good!! bayoubear ..hold it down for me!!

indeed i will boski........... quick question mr. voice.

......u mean to tell me you have all thoes guy out the labs and can not come up with an anti-dope to stop the panthers.............. i mean, after 3 years of getting ran pass by mhs running backs i would have have put thoes guys back in the lab to create some secret stuff like on space jam.... u can call it ths secret...... i mean... mayb it woud actually make the cats wild.... dont you think??????

either that are watch stanley and marcus chase t-holts record