Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

Huntingdon has been getting better every week. If they come to play ball against Adamsville they will go home with the win.

Everyone know that Camden is good. No discussion, it's a fact. What we don't know is how good SC is. We won't know till Friday night. The SC team believes in the effort, hard work, sweat, and training that they have put in and have confidence in themselves. Camden will not take them lightly and will take this game as seriously as any they have played this year. This is shaping up to be a great game.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't said a word a bout the coach or anything...i have said that sc played dirty when they played waverly and that was because i had talked to some of the players...but i wasnt saying they did in this game...i wasnt there, but the past few games when someone brings up the word "dirty play" SC jumps on the defense and throughs in the "the other team got # personal fouls called on them"

and dont worry, i can assure you that SC won't play for a piece of the regional championship...huntingdon will fall to aville which will put waverly right back into 2nd where they would stay, and stewart county wont even play close to camden

you can't "assure" anything, you can only hope...because that's all you got, hope

because you too stumbled, you tripped along the way...you got beat by an "inferior" team, didn't you?

you are not this great, wise, and all powerful entity that people like SC should bow down to after all, are you (tiger "fanatics?")...and, yes, these are not actual team members on here...mostly, fans

hope springs eternal, my fellow 7-2A faithful...and you "fans" in waverly, as soon as you realize it, just asked for a big dose of hope...jump on in there and get you some hope, it keeps you solid...and a little humble pie while your at it 'cause Lord knows you could stand a slice...or two

Now, CC, SC, Waverly or CC, Waverly, SC, and Mustangs all control their own destiny...with one and two games left in the regular season they all can stand tall...this is good for our region, it makes our region exciting and puts butts in the seats...Adamsville has a terrific organization and is, regrettfully, just out of controlling their own destiny (they have a bunch of great of players) and they can stand tall and, really, so can every player in our region in one way or another...stand tall, 7-2A

has anyone noticed that the guy who is alaways "talking" about SC's "dirty play" always ends up saying, "well, i didn't actually see too much, really..."

does anyone ever think...that if you show up at another team's home wearing your own "home" jerseys and said you were going to wear your own home jerseys because hey, this was your house...well, that's admirable but if you comes asking for a thumpin' you gets a thumpin'...42 ta nuffin!

you say they (SC) doesn't play dirty, really...so, why do you even bring it up?

you say the SC coach is "cocky"...hmmm, and their team is like their coach but, not dirty, cocky...hmmm again, well, that ain't cocky you smell, redneckt...thats the sweet smell of vic-to-ry...you should have taken a deep breath of that inside yourself while you were there...i hope you did...

now i ain't sayin' nuthin' bad 'bought wavoly (no disrespect bluetigerwhitetiger bro') 'cept what i already said...the "chalk" don't measure the heart of a team...looks like wavo is guilty of doing the same thing SC did at wavy...they did not come to play, they hic-cupped, they stumbled...life is funny sometimes...but huntingdon came to play, didn't they? they came to win...they came more focused...i wish i could bottle that!

so...it looks like, for the second year in a row, SC plays for a piece of the regional championship in the final game of the regular season...you can paint that however you want to, fellas...i'll take it, and your paint, every year!

listen, you will never respect your opponent until you respect the fact that your opponent "can" beat you...yes, they can...respect your opponent, did you think the mustangs would just be steamrolled because you said they should be, because you said wafer was this big steamrollin' man who was gonna roll into camden with some whoopbutt in a can...ok

i give up...now what?

Look, before you write your next book, to the left of the screen...You see a screen name and thats who wrote ]the post....I said I didnt really see any dirty play, but the fact of the matter is that most teams coming out of SC notice dirty play....So in saying that I did see coach holliday run up the score last night....So with that being said could thier be some positive correlation between the kids playing dirty and coach holliday and his staffs respect of the game.... Regardless of the situation HC did not deserve to get a touchdown pass thrown agaisnt them by the starting quarterback halfway through the 4th...you can look at it any way you want to....but that is running up the score....Back on coach hollidays first two trips to HC, HC didnt play starters in the entire second half once the game was out of hand, but when he has a turn to beat up on them...Holiday lets his starting QB throw a TD pass in the 4th quarter...Or better yet SC vs. Camden last year....What was the score at the half....and how did it end? Exactly...they win with class,......Take what I said how you want....but you win with class and lose with class....SC has done both recently.....but forgot the class...

good luck being the lamb this week....because i can see a sacrifice taking place on 79...

Look, before you write your next book, to the left of the screen...You see a screen name and thats who wrote ]the post....I said I didnt really see any dirty play, but the fact of the matter is that most teams coming out of SC notice dirty play....So in saying that I did see coach holliday run up the score last night....So with that being said could thier be some positive correlation between the kids playing dirty and coach holliday and his staffs respect of the game.... Regardless of the situation HC did not deserve to get a touchdown pass thrown agaisnt them by the starting quarterback halfway through the 4th...you can look at it any way you want to....but that is running up the score....Back on coach hollidays first two trips to HC, HC didnt play starters in the entire second half once the game was out of hand, but when he has a turn to beat up on them...Holiday lets his starting QB throw a TD pass in the 4th quarter...Or better yet SC vs. Camden last year....What was the score at the half....and how did it end? Exactly...they win with class,......Take what I said how you want....but you win with class and lose with class....SC has done both recently.....but forgot the class...

good luck being the lamb this week....because i can see a sacrifice taking place on 79...

you are not smart enough to read a book much less know the recent history of these two programs so before you go off half cocked (too late for that) stick to whatever it is you know something about because it is surely not this subject, sayshemaybehadgame...you wouldn't know class if it swam up and bit you in the...rear

but you do know this and you hate it...SC WILL play for the region next friday and CC WILL prepare for that...that much I CAN GUARANTEE...and you, maybehadgame, will write about it

you are not smart enough to read a book much less know the recent history of these two programs so before you go off half cocked (too late for that) stick to whatever it is you know something about because it is surely not this subject, sayshemaybehadgame...you wouldn't know class if it swam up and bit you in the...rear

but you do know this and you hate it...SC WILL play for the region next friday and CC WILL prepare for that...that much I CAN GUARANTEE...and you, maybehadgame, will write about it

You must have absolutely no life......jump on a message board to pick a fight???? Really??? Who's the smart one???

Dang.....got pulled into this one....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You must have absolutely no life......jump on a message board to pick a fight???? Really??? Who's the smart one???

Dang.....got pulled into this one....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...happens to the best of us /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am a fan of the area and have been to this game all but once in the past ten years...And the game that I missed...was really the only "game" in the past ten years..The game in 06. I know plenty of people from both areas, and have my opinion of both teams.... Not only do I usually attend this game..In the past ten years i have made it to atleast one other of each of these teams games as well...So to say I know nothing about the programs/history of the rival...you are wrong....98 dont really remember much about that game...both teams were pretty bad.Sc won...99 HC was pretty good under watkins and won handly...00 HC won by alot (Not sure which year it was 99 or 00, but I think the story goes in 99 the game was in Dover and HC showed 3 minutes prior to kick off.... Beat the crap out of SC...Got on the bus and at the county line had a brick fly through the bus window....00 I believe was at HC when at halftime swafford.....took his players in HC old gym and messed up the gym floor with their cleats.....The end of the game Watkins and Swafford had to be retained because a fight was about to break out....HC fans returned the brick favor at the county line ....01...Was the second best game in the last ten years....A yound HC team (with like 6 9th grade defensive starters or something like that ) came to SC and won pretty convincently...with SC scoring late to make it more respectable looking....02...Both teams were bad, but HC came in and beat SC pretty good....03...HC was good....Probably better than either of SC teams this year or last year)...Although they only finished 6-6, they played a much much tougher schedule and started 0-4 under their new coach that they got just months before the season started...with the only two defeats coming after that coming from David Liscomb(2nd team in the state and Goodpasture(with Pat Turner....who was the 2nd best rated player in the nation that year and signed with USC)also the game with GP was a very close contest with GP scoring in the final five minutes to make it an 11 point victory(was at that game)...., beat SC like a drum at HC.....A fight broke out during the late part of the game...Also this was holliday first year (I believe...or it may of been 04....but which ever he came out in the paper saying some cocky things about beating HC, but not being able to call them by thier names, but calling them the team over there(or something like that))...04 Hc was up 34 to 0 at the half and took the starters out to not play another down(maybe thats where Holliday should take notes) ....the game ended up with HC winning by like 12.....05 HC was bad.....0-10....SC was not very good either but won pretty easily....06 both teams were bad.....HC won a pretty close game.....07 SC was decent, with a cupcake schedule to pad the record...won pretty easily.....08 Again with the cupcake schedule....won pretty easily and ran up the score against a bad HC team....

Do you want any more recent history on the series....??

Also I will put my intelligence against yours 8 days a week, 320 days a year......thats still the system used in SC is it not?

I am a fan of the area and have been to this game all but once in the past ten years...And the game that I missed...was really the only "game" in the past ten years..The game in 06. I know plenty of people from both areas, and have my opinion of both teams.... Not only do I usually attend this game..In the past ten years i have made it to atleast one other of each of these teams games as well...So to say I know nothing about the programs/history of the rival...you are wrong....98 dont really remember much about that game...both teams were pretty bad.Sc won...99 HC was pretty good under watkins and won handly...00 HC won by alot (Not sure which year it was 99 or 00, but I think the story goes in 99 the game was in Dover and HC showed 3 minutes prior to kick off.... Beat the crap out of SC...Got on the bus and at the county line had a brick fly through the bus window....00 I believe was at HC when at halftime swafford.....took his players in HC old gym and messed up the gym floor with their cleats.....The end of the game Watkins and Swafford had to be retained because a fight was about to break out....HC fans returned the brick favor at the county line ....01...Was the second best game in the last ten years....A yound HC team (with like 6 9th grade defensive starters or something like that ) came to SC and won pretty convincently...with SC scoring late to make it more respectable looking....02...Both teams were bad, but HC came in and beat SC pretty good....03...HC was good....Probably better than either of SC teams this year or last year)...Although they only finished 6-6, they played a much much tougher schedule and started 0-4 under their new coach that they got just months before the season started...with the only two defeats coming after that coming from David Liscomb(2nd team in the state and Goodpasture(with Pat Turner....who was the 2nd best rated player in the nation that year and signed with USC)also the game with GP was a very close contest with GP scoring in the final five minutes to make it an 11 point victory(was at that game)...., beat SC like a drum at HC.....A fight broke out during the late part of the game...Also this was holliday first year (I believe...or it may of been 04....but which ever he came out in the paper saying some cocky things about beating HC, but not being able to call them by thier names, but calling them the team over there(or something like that))...04 Hc was up 34 to 0 at the half and took the starters out to not play another down(maybe thats where Holliday should take notes) ....the game ended up with HC winning by like 12.....05 HC was bad.....0-10....SC was not very good either but won pretty easily....06 both teams were bad.....HC won a pretty close game.....07 SC was decent, with a cupcake schedule to pad the record...won pretty easily.....08 Again with the cupcake schedule....won pretty easily and ran up the score against a bad HC team....

Do you want any more recent history on the series....??

1998 sc won 19-0 at hc. 1999 hc won 26-16 at hc, they did show up in black and is was a dog fight. but they did not win handily. re check the history before you pat yourself on the back.

1998 sc won 19-0 at hc. 1999 hc won 26-16 at hc, they did show up in black and is was a dog fight. but they did not win handily. re check the history before you pat yourself on the back.

oh i almost forgot, in that handily win in 99. hc ran a 65 yard qb sneak at the end of the half for one of their scores. the sc players thought he was down they were trying to kill the clock. they never blew the whistle. not making excuses for the loss, just making sure you get the history correct