Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me clear up a contrversy about the football team from houston county. my great, great, great, great, granddaddy told the story of a loveable ofe of a man from hc. this was a big huge red haired giant of a irish man. everyone called him bear because of his size. bear married a crazy women who lived in the recently setteled town. i know what your thinking, all the women in hc are crazy, yes that's true now but back then there was some good ones. any way here name was katherine, and because of here name and here nature everyone called her "wild kat" wild kat was fearsly jealous of other women since bear was such a loveable man. but bear was loyal. none the less wild kat run all the young ladys away. most setteled down nearby in surronding area's. but there were no young ladys left in erin. with the other gals out of the picture bear and kat began to have kids. slow dim witted boy's and crazy if not mad young girls.

since no one worked back then in erin or now come to think of it, all bear and kat did was have kids. so many in fact that they had enough for a football team they had 7 girls that were well you know. and 11 boys. now the game of football was fairly new to the few resident's of erin so bear put his 11 boy's on offense and kat put here 7 girls on defense. poor bear's boys could not score against 7 girls. kinda like hc offense today. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

word of the erin football team began to spread and when people heard whose kids were on the team they began to be called the bearcat's. hence the confussion.

it wasn't till later when more settelers moved in and kat and bear passed on that the named changed to the irish. which were the people that setteled the town. still to this day erin is full of crazy women and slow dim witted people. these are the offspring of bear and kat. you would think after 5 generations the crazy would wear off, but when you live in a hole and never leave it kinda sticks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i hope this clear's things up and gives you a little history leason as well.

while the rebel's are making history this year i would love to so this team break one more record. the most point's in a game by a rebel football team. Hang 70 on them reb's.

HC 0

SC 70

LET'S GO REBEL'S

Last year we thought we would put 60 on them and they held us to 34...lol...held. The game is always a good game no matter the score but SC offense is just to much for Houston Co and the D will be more pumped than ever just hopin for some help from the Stangs to try to better our play-off positioning

GO REBS

SC whatever they want

Houston Co 0

Last year we thought we would put 60 on them and they held us to 34...lol...held. The game is always a good game no matter the score but SC offense is just to much for Houston Co and the D will be more pumped than ever just hopin for some help from the Stangs to try to better our play-off positioning

GO REBS

SC whatever they want

Houston Co 0

I believe this game will be a bit closer than expected...It wasn't too long ago that the Rebels were the Irish's cupcake game (which I believe that you 155 was part of)... All this talk...but the past 5 years the record has HC3 SC2...the last ten years.... HC 8 SC 2....The past 15(I believe) HC11 SC4.... Being a football fan I seem to never be able to miss this game...If this game does get out of control, I would see it as very unprofessional of Coach Miles and his staff running it up... I remember just a few years ago that HC coach (which I am pretty sure that there was a change this year) taking out starters at half-time, when games could of been 70-0 easily...I am pretty sure one was 34-0 at the half(pretty sure this was Miles' first year), in which the HC coach showed some class in the rivalry and never played a starter in the second half..

Wil; be there friday...anywhere good to eat in Dover?

I believe this game will be a bit closer than expected...It wasn't too long ago that the Rebels were the Irish's cupcake game (which I believe that you 155 was part of)... All this talk...but the past 5 years the record has HC3 SC2...the last ten years.... HC 8 SC 2....The past 15(I believe) HC11 SC4.... Being a football fan I seem to never be able to miss this game...If this game does get out of control, I would see it as very unprofessional of Coach Miles and his staff running it up... I remember just a few years ago that HC coach (which I am pretty sure that there was a change this year) taking out starters at half-time, when games could of been 70-0 easily...I am pretty sure one was 34-0 at the half(pretty sure this was Miles' first year), in which the HC coach showed some class in the rivalry and never played a starter in the second half..

Wil; be there friday...anywhere good to eat in Dover?

i am 2 and 1 against HC...But Lance's Pizza is right beside the stadium and the Dover Grille as mentioned before is the best in Dover...Right in the middle of town and of course we got Mickey D's and Sonic in down town Dover