The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot wats a team to marion the only ones that touch the ball is the first option teddy 2nd corpio 3rd cody no one eles ever has 2 play cause they are selfish....and jurick is and was better than cody he is just weak...yea he is more cornated but dang being wat 6ft 8 or watever you score 14 against a team with the tallest player only 6ft 2? you cant be serious.....

Sounds like someone is a little jealous and not getting enough attention ??? Well see tomorrow night when it means something u just sit over there on the bench and watch /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure you are some kid in school right now so I'm going to be nice. Let's see....Jurick was what 6'11"? I bet he didnt average 14 points a game!! He sure does look really happy sitting by Bruce on the bench.

jurick was redshirted it may be for grades idk but why keep someone and not redshirt them if you already have 10 guys who can play probably anywhere else in the country? the extra year will help jurick out. and im pretty positive he averaged more than 14 a game.

pickandpop i agree with you...you are right and another to the other dude i havent been in school in 20 years and i think ur a marion person cause you get so worked up when they get put down.....and for jurick he probly got red shirted for 2 things 1 he is dumber than a sack of rocks and 2 he aint worth a crap....and how tall is cody really not much darn shorter.....

Wow. My IQ just dropped lower than my age.

Couple things. Jurick is much much better now. He's reportedly grown a couple more inches (7'1 now?) and has hit the weight room well. He's redshirting because lots of freshman redshirt. UT doesn't need him this year, but giving him four years starting next year, he will be able to make an impact for longer.

2nd, use a period.

A sack of rocks has more substance than some of the posts I've been reading. Sometimes there is too much granite upstairs.

I didn't they let horrible players on preseason top 15 teams. You can't say it's just because he is tall either because Carter McMasters is the same height and he is playing at Liberty, not quite Tennessee's level. I agree Jurick isn't the best offensive player ever but his defense and presence is very very strong, pretty much what Pearl had to say too.

I didn't they let horrible players on preseason top 15 teams. You can't say it's just because he is tall either because Carter McMasters is the same height and he is playing at Liberty, not quite Tennessee's level. I agree Jurick isn't the best offensive player ever but his defense and presence is very very strong, pretty much what Pearl had to say too.

I still don't understand how a region of the state whose basketball programs are non existant gets this much attention on a thread. Guess you guys are unemployed and hanging around the library computer all day. I have an idea for you; leave the TSSAA and form your own league. Put North Jackson and the Sand Mtn teams in it since they are basketball inept as well and play for your own championship. You can play the "state" tournament of the Sequatchie Valley at the new "palace" at SP(700 seating capacity) or at Ricky Richards Arena in Skoalmont...that is the only way any of you are going to get a sniff at a championship.

I still don't understand how a region of the state whose basketball programs are non existant gets this much attention on a thread. Guess you guys are unemployed and hanging around the library computer all day. I have an idea for you; leave the TSSAA and form your own league. Put North Jackson and the Sand Mtn teams in it since they are basketball inept as well and play for your own championship. You can play the "state" tournament of the Sequatchie Valley at the new "palace" at SP(700 seating capacity) or at Ricky Richards Arena in Skoalmont...that is the only way any of you are going to get a sniff at a championship.

idiotic...why are you even on this topic?

What's your team?