Perry co v. Wayne co

vikingpride

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like those poor kids from linden are really, really gonna get a royal butt stomping this week, oh yeah baby...go cats!!!!!!!!!! show them what its like to play against a real team chock full of sec prospects and loaded down with enough talent that their b team can kick linden's lousy bunch up and down highway 13 and make them wimpy old vikings just love it!!!!!!!!! Go cats, best team EVER!!!!

SEC prospects are you kiddin me, I got two words for waynesboro, LEWIS COUNTY. You didnt even get anywhere close to them how do you see that they have SEC prospects /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you think because you can beat perry co. and maybe you can but SEC prospects! I believe you getting a little big for your britches there

SEC prospects are you kiddin me, I got two words for waynesboro, LEWIS COUNTY. You didnt even get anywhere close to them how do you see that they have SEC prospects /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you think because you can beat perry co. and maybe you can but SEC prospects! I believe you getting a little big for your britches there

the quote that you are responding 2 was made by a guy from C'wood who was being sarcastic but ur exactly right there is not a player on the team that is any where close 2 being recruited by an SEC team but I would like 2 play Lewis Co right now instead of the second game of the season because we would give yall alot better game. But on the topic of this game i just believe that Perry Co is just outmatched this week and Wayne Co takes this one.

Go Cats!!!

Watched some WC film today you guys are good we(PC) are alittle different from alot of teams you have faced .there will be some interesting match ups .I cant wait less than 48 hrs till game time .Rain is coming so yall might prepare for wet balls heard WC had trouble catching a wet football.

Watched some WC film today you guys are good we(PC) are alittle different from alot of teams you have faced .there will be some interesting match ups .I cant wait less than 48 hrs till game time .Rain is coming so yall might prepare for wet balls heard WC had trouble catching a wet football.

if wayne county has there running back, back that was injured i dont believe tehy'll have to worry about catching a wet football.

ssssssss is from collinwood, just trying to mess with yall, fire up the players...

also, wayne county was losing to moore county BEFORE it started raining. and where do you get the stats you have 2 of the top 3 rushers in the state?

I said 2 of the top 3 in the region not state go back and check PG.3 Monkey Wrench WC does have 4th and 6th in region in rushing

at one point in the game wyane county was beetin /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> g lewis county and i dont think lewis county has much to brage about dont get me wrong i want lewis county to win every game iam from there but yalls two closest games were to wayne county and mount p. and we arent the best 1a teams we are ok 1a teams so thats it

TOP 12 IN REGION 6 - stats - according to www.Tennessean.com

Name School CAR YDS AVG TD

Dray Mercer Perry Co. 109 806 7.4 5

Alex Rector Columbia Acad. 71 598 8.4 11

Kyle Crowell Perry Co. 86 578 6.7 5

Dillon Warren Wayne Co. 62 506 8.2 7

Javaris Holt Mt. Pleasant 97 465 4.8 6

Chase Graham Wayne Co. 58 457 7.9 5

Max Risner Collinwood 60 390 6.5 5

Dylan Jones Cornersville 78 357 4.6 2

James Eddens Huntland 60 339 5.7 3

Marshan Armstrong Mt. Pleasant 38 293 7.7 2

Dalton Holt Moore Co. 72 288 4.0 4

Cole Campbell Perry Co. 61 286 4.7 3

TOP 12 IN REGION 6 - stats - according to www.Tennessean.com

Name School CAR YDS AVG TD

Dray Mercer Perry Co. 109 806 7.4 5

Alex Rector Columbia Acad. 71 598 8.4 11

Kyle Crowell Perry Co. 86 578 6.7 5

Dillon Warren Wayne Co. 62 506 8.2 7

Javaris Holt Mt. Pleasant 97 465 4.8 6

Chase Graham Wayne Co. 58 457 7.9 5

Max Risner Collinwood 60 390 6.5 5

Dylan Jones Cornersville 78 357 4.6 2

James Eddens Huntland 60 339 5.7 3

Marshan Armstrong Mt. Pleasant 38 293 7.7 2

Dalton Holt Moore Co. 72 288 4.0 4

Cole Campbell Perry Co. 61 286 4.7 3

Graham would be at the top of this list if not for injury. He only has 3 full games and 2 carries of game 4 in these totals. He is avg about 152 yards per game and Warren only carried maybe 4 times in the first 3 games. They both will have a good game tomorrow night. Look for WC to air it out a lot with both of these guys getting several carries. PC better be ready rain or not.