Chances

bodog776

What I can't seem to understand is why they don't give the other 3 starting receivers a chance. I have been to some of the Halls' warm-ups before the games and they look like they can make a play during the game. I've also been to a few of the practices and seen #7Snoderly and #81Smith beat our secondary time and time again with a scout team line blocking for them, which isn't much time at all. #8Babcock just got back from his injury so I have not seen a lot of him yet. All three are seniors that have put forth effort at practice and have proved that they can play by their actions in scrimmages, practices, and warm-ups. I think that the coaches have had their mind made out from day 1 who was going to get the passes and who wasn't. The fact that Halls runs a Wing-T doesn't help their chances either. I think that Halls has really messed up this year with all the depth that they have at wide receiver.