District 12AA

warehouse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar will not lose a district game this season. Bolivar is once again loaded and in my opinion will be the cream of the crop from Rural West TN (along wth Liberty). Bolivar may not have a close district game all season. 2nd place is wide open. SS lost there two best players (both guards 1 to Lambuth and 1 to JSCC). McNairy lost its two best players (Bingham and Chappel both JUCO) As bad as Lexington was last season...Don't be suprised if they finish 2nd this season. Lexington has a couple of players that are pretty good...the Kizer kid being one of them. I like the Herndon kid at Camden but they just don't have any horses.

Bolivar is going to ABSOLUTLEY DOMINATE this district.

Don't underestimate Camden too much. they have the herndan kid along with their PG Weed who was all district last year. They have a couple bigger guys (6'3-6'4) that make a presense in the lane at times. With the other teams losing basically the only people they had running the team, I can see Lexington and Camden moving on up in district.

1. Bolivar

2. Chester County

3. Camden**

4. Lexington**

5. McNairy**

6. South Side**

**-Almost wide open to go any way possible. Chester county is returning Majority of everyone other than the Armstrong kid. He is a big loss on the boards though but I could see them pullng out second.

I wish Waverly's district was as fun as this one. lol

Don't underestimate Camden too much. they have the herndan kid along with their PG Weed who was all district last year. They have a couple bigger guys (6'3-6'4) that make a presense in the lane at times. With the other teams losing basically the only people they had running the team, I can see Lexington and Camden moving on up in district.

1. Bolivar

2. Chester County

3. Camden**

4. Lexington**

5. McNairy**

6. South Side**

**-Almost wide open to go any way possible. Chester county is returning Majority of everyone other than the Armstrong kid. He is a big loss on the boards though but I could see them pullng out second.

I wish Waverly's district was as fun as this one. lol

I thought Armstrong was a junior last season.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont' underestimate Chester County this year.....They are bringing alot of size to the table this year. Their Posts are Cavaness (6'6) and Spain (6'4), they also have an amazing guard in Poston who is (6'3).....i attened some of the summer camps this year and i've never seen a white kid jump as high as Poston, he dunked over a post from Scotts Hill on a fast break, their post play will also be a big part of their success this year......I can definatley see Chester County finishing 2nd:

1. Bolivar

2. Chester County

3. Lexington

4. South Side

5. Camden

6. McNairy

Dont' underestimate Chester County this year.....They are bringing alot of size to the table this year. Their Posts are Cavaness (6'6) and Spain (6'4), they also have an amazing guard in Poston who is (6'3).....i attened some of the summer camps this year and i've never seen a white kid jump as high as Poston, he dunked over a post from Scotts Hill on a fast break, their post play will also be a big part of their success this year......I can definatley see Chester County finishing 2nd:

1. Bolivar

2. Chester County

3. Lexington

4. South Side

5. Camden

6. McNairy

Cavaness is far from 6'6.. Poston may be able to jump but I promise you if anyone plays the way Camden does, he will be put on his back before he dunks on us. (Unless it's our center that he dunked on last year, he attracts posters somehow.) Chester County will take 2nd and everything else is open.

Cavaness is all of 6'6 he's definately taller than Spain is..........

He's a very weak 6'6 then. I don't think he has caused many problems past running his mouth with us. Remember.. I haven't seen these guys since our last meeting last year. You guys will have a good team either way. I have you guys taking 2nd in our district. But don't think we are not going to give you a game. You'll know we're in the gym. Promise!