Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure?????? Sportwriter for the paper has him for 179yds and Cashion for 187yds.....knew it was close.

As you may know, I keep the stats for DHs. I had Cashion with 147 yards on 20 carries, 102 in first half and 45 in second. I suspect that he may have been credited with rushing yards on screens, shovel passes, and some hitch passes, which are assigned to the QB. I had him with 63 yards on receptions, for a total of 210. Taylor had 193 yards on 20 carries, with 3 TDs. (Of course, all Cashion's yards go to advancing the bal for DC, which is what the game is all about.)

As you may know, I keep the stats for DHs. I had Cashion with 147 yards on 20 carries, 102 in first half and 45 in second. I suspect that he may have been credited with rushing yards on screens, shovel passes, and some hitch passes, which are assigned to the QB. I had him with 63 yards on receptions, for a total of 210. Taylor had 193 yards on 20 carries, with 3 TDs. (Of course, all Cashion's yards go to advancing the bal for DC, which is what the game is all about.)

Thanks!!! Knew you kept the stats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Glad you enjoyed the facilities the other night. Knew they both had a TERRIFIC night. Taylor reached a milestone getting over 1,000...congrats to him...kid CAN fly!!!!

The Dyersburg offensive line is YOUNG..and Taylor is just a JUNIOR...If he KEEPS his head on straight...and works at getting better...( one team mate told me..IF HE EVER LEARNS TO MAKE CUTS OFF HIS BLOCKS ...HE WILL RUN FOR 250 YARDS PER GAME)....He could put up MONSTER numbers next year...But then again...This is all about WINNING....getting the "W"...glad Dyersburg won the other night....Hope we meet again....IT WILL BE ANOTHER "SLOBBER KNOCKER"...Can't wait....Good luck Choctaws...and GO TROJANS!

There is NO BIGGER FAN of DYERSBURG than I...but man come on...THE MAJORITY DOESN"T CHEER...Just sit there like a "bump on a log"...It is your money and your right to do what you want...But man...there were times when even the players were turning and urging the crowd to GET UP...Shouldn't have to do that in a BIG RIVALRY game like that... or any other game...GO TROJANS!...

It looks like Mike Smith in the state gazette thought the same thing. Is he a smart aleck too??

Known him forever, reckon he can be at times, sure he'd tell you the same about me....actually pretty sure he would. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I like him just fine though. Winning or not your side sure didn't stay to the end.....maybe they were leaving to go out to the parking lot and hang out with our fans...go out to eat or something. Who knows??? Tell you what.....after all the Thunder.....Thunder....thunder posts all week......think alot of black and gold were "THUNDERSTRUCK".....just didn't go QUITE as they expected. Seriously....it can be fun with the rivalry. Got some real good players on your team...best of luck next week.

I've known Mike Smith nearly my whole life, in fact did a couple "tours of duty" at DHS summer school with him.

No, he's not a smart aleck. He'll give you his opinion, 100% honestly, and he's the same every time you see him. Nothing phony about him at all. Smitty's a genuine great guy IMHO.

Congrats to Dyer County, you've got a pretty darn good team. Looks like you'll have Mitchell or Sheffield in the 1st round of the playoffs....