Milan at Dresden

onesixes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I think Milan is a GREAT team and they played a great game! It doesn't matter how many points are on the board. It's just the effort they put out on the field that matters.

What I don't understand is that Dresden has A LOT of potential, but they're not doing nothing with it.

I've seen dresden 3 times this year and i have honestly got say they have no potentail. mainly because of the coaches in my opinion. i mean u can look at the way the coaches act during the games that and it makes me feel sorry for some of them kids that go out everyday to practice for them guys. it just looks like they dont care.

I've seen dresden 3 times this year and i have honestly got say they have no potentail. mainly because of the coaches in my opinion. i mean u can look at the way the coaches act during the games that and it makes me feel sorry for some of them kids that go out everyday to practice for them guys. it just looks like they dont care.

I see what you mean, I have never seen the coaches, just the players. I was wondering why they were doing so bad with so many huge guys on their team. A team can never be good if they don't have the right coaches to guide them.

Im thinkin Milan wins this game 56 to 6.. Dresden always seems to score on everyones 3rd string so ill give them 6 for effort... It wouldnt surprise me to see Dresden try to play a little dirty cause i mean there starting QB at the time is a member of this Milan team now

Major props... hit the score right on the nail

I see what you mean, I have never seen the coaches, just the players. I was wondering why they were doing so bad with so many huge guys on their team. A team can never be good if they don't have the right coaches to guide them.

Yea they got a few massive massive lineman that could be would be desent if they could move there feet a little bit. They are strong boys just need some aggilitly work.They can be a better team next year if the guys that r there now work hard in the off season and with the way the regions r going to be next year they might be competitive. but i aint sure were who they will be playing next year.

Ok - I'll chill a little bit but I gotta say one more thing that I hope most will agree with. With the exception of the 2003 team, the teams since then have gone deeper thin the playoffs than I think they should have. It isn't reasonable to expect the quarters or semi's every single year, but that is where the program is. That is a great problem to have but it really loads up the players and coaches with undue pressure. Is this team as talented as the 03 group - we have only seen glimpses so far, but they do have the potential. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why is everyone even talking about all this?Does it even matter at all?Milan let a weak USJ team run up and down the field on them.Who cares.The only thing that matters is who is holding the gold ball at the end of the year.And i can promise you it will not be any west tn teams.cofo asked what dline could stop a team like usj?One word ALCOA they would stomp USJ.It would be over in the first quarter.I cant wait till the finals and i pray Milan makes it undefeated.Its going to be a nightmare.Milan will get to step on the field with a real powerhouse.Final score will be somewhere around Alcoa 42 Milan 7.Now Milan wont score on Alcoas first team probably wont score on their second team but i figure before its over they might put one in on the third string.So please everyone keep hyping Milan tell everyone how good you are.And please one last thing Milan fans please dont think this is Friday Night Lights where milan even stands a chance against alcoa.

Why is everyone even talking about all this?Does it even matter at all?Milan let a weak USJ team run up and down the field on them.Who cares.The only thing that matters is who is holding the gold ball at the end of the year.And i can promise you it will not be any west tn teams.cofo asked what dline could stop a team like usj?One word ALCOA they would stomp USJ.It would be over in the first quarter.I cant wait till the finals and i pray Milan makes it undefeated.Its going to be a nightmare.Milan will get to step on the field with a real powerhouse.Final score will be somewhere around Alcoa 42 Milan 7.Now Milan wont score on Alcoas first team probably wont score on their second team but i figure before its over they might put one in on the third string.So please everyone keep hyping Milan tell everyone how good you are.And please one last thing Milan fans please dont think this is Friday Night Lights where milan even stands a chance against alcoa.

Hey Leon, Nice to meet you. My name is Leon too.

leon9769... alcoa is the best team in 2a football hands down and i dont like how milan runs their mouth and tells everyone how good they are but you are wrong in saying that usj is weak... usj has an incredible pass game and imo WILL beat milan if they play again... regardless of who they play for the championship alcoa will win so none of this really even matters

leon9769... alcoa is the best team in 2a football hands down and i dont like how milan runs their mouth and tells everyone how good they are but you are wrong in saying that usj is weak... usj has an incredible pass game and imo WILL beat milan if they play again... regardless of who they play for the championship alcoa will win so none of this really even matters

AGREED! USJ is NOT a weak team at all! And Milan didn't LET USJ run up and down the field on them. They tried to stop their passing game, but they're not used to so many passing attacks like they experienced that game.