CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

Pretty sure I do know where you were headed with that, Butchie, but this is a "G" rated board, so I wasn't going to go there. and that would be Superior IQ..........you mis-spelled it!... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Should I wear "The Ugliest Football Jersey Known To Man" to this game?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I wear "The Ugliest Football Jersey Known To Man" to this game?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well, he didn't get the trade he wanted, so I guess it's still okay..........Oh, wait a minute you must be talking about that home-made 2 in 1 jersey..........uhhhhhhhh.........NO /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You Mean JoByrns On Front And Cascade On The Back?

Worse, he took a Titan and a KC Chiefs jersey, cut them each in half and then sewed them together. Ugliest thing I've ever seen... and he wonder's why he can't keep a woman..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LOL, I Heard About That Garment Last Year. Wasn't He Supposed To Attend The Cascade And JoByrns Game Last Year? And Wear this Shirt? And He Was A No-Show then As Well. Sorta Like No-Show Jones Huh?

I may have to swing by Preds house this year and pick him up. I'm already gonna stop by and pick Dennis the Menace up on the way. I flipped a two-headed coin with my wife and she gets to be the DD Friday night. Probably have a hard time figuring out who is who when Logger and Dennis get together after Happy Hour is over........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> We don't call him Otis for nothing..

I may have to swing by Preds house this year and pick him up. I'm already gonna stop by and pick Dennis the Menace up on the way. I flipped a two-headed coin with my wife and she gets to be the DD Friday night. Probably have a hard time figuring out who is who when Logger and Dennis get together after Happy Hour is over........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> We don't call him Otis for nothing..

hahahah that is a good idea, rigging the DD coin flip!!!

I'd Say That Would Be The Only Way He'd Attend. I'm Confused If There Is A Rat In Eagleville? Can u Imagine? The Logger? Trey With His Recent Nuptial? And Rat With His Recent Divorce? And Throw Some Booze In That Mix? We Could Very Well Have A New County Music Trio.

I could play the string bass!