CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, if that is what you got out of what I am saying, it is no surprise that you don't get it. Straight over your head. Who is complaining about losing? I will put this as simple and delicately as I can. I watched Jo Byrns and didnt think they were as good as advertised. I never complained about losing. I just thought the better team lost. I'm not really trying to use intellect to complain about losing as much as I am just using it in a normal conversation and analysis. You should try it sometime.

Is it possible for the better team to lose? Obviously there are upsets, but usually the team that is better on that particular night wins...

hey c11jb people has some of your neighbors from buggscuffle highway comin up to watch the game they have a grandson that starts on the famous Dfense for jb

Sorry, I'm not familiar with buggscuffle highway... Is that anywhere close to possum trot or buzzard roost road? and yes, those actually are roads in Bedford county... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Everyday I get home from class and get on here to see what people have said back to me from the night before. I have to say I am highly upset today. No responses in my other threads. Where is everyone C11??

Heck, I dont' know man... I think Inglewood (or dinglewood as Shep calls him..) must have the Devils running for the Hills.......It's been quiet since he "informed" them they aren't as good as Forrest.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hello from MP. Where and when is the game?

Hello, Cutie, that hubby know you came over to hang out with the real men?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The game is at Jo Byrns Friday night. Grab the old ball and chain and come on up!

Sorry, I'm not familiar with buggscuffle highway... Is that anywhere close to possum trot or buzzard roost road? and yes, those actually are roads in Bedford county... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We have a buzzard creek road in Cedar Hill /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good morning, Otis, glad to see you made it up before noon....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL I was looking foward to this thing being in the 40's when I got on here today. Wake up folks its hump day..