Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

lets get some things straight.

a:our coaches are god fearing men. i have never herd coach mckamey cuss or even get close to cussing. like every other coaches they get fired up. our coaches want to win so they get mad just like every other human but they dont cuss. lets go back to the cloudland game. our siseline was fired up so they started to try to get in the other players head. they started to jaw a lil bit and we got flip off by number 35 if i remember corectly. one of our the coaches goes to one the cloudland coaches and says good game then we get called the mother f*^$ cheap shotters. yall its just a game our number one concern should be about honoring jesus christ. ill admit our team isnt perfect and niether is cloudland or any other team. we need to refocus our views and ask ourselves are we as a family of christ r we givin the glory to him

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get some things straight.

a:our coaches are god fearing men. i have never herd coach mckamey cuss or even get close to cussing. like every other coaches they get fired up. our coaches want to win so they get mad just like every other human but they dont cuss. lets go back to the cloudland game. our siseline was fired up so they started to try to get in the other players head. they started to jaw a lil bit and we got flip off by number 35 if i remember corectly. one of our the coaches goes to one the cloudland coaches and says good game then we get called the cheap shotters. yall its just a game our number one concern should be about honoring jesus christ. ill admit our team isnt perfect and niether is cloudland or any other team. we need to refocus our views and ask ourselves are we as a family of christ r we givin the glory to him

Those BIG dark letters has totally convinced me that its OK to act like your the greatest thing ever to step on a field and beat down all opponents by as many points as you can. They also convinced me that not only is it ok to condone but also encourage kids like your injured #2 to RACE 25 yards past the player boundry grab both ankles and scream at a cloudland defender "HE BROKE YO ANKLES , HE BROKE YO ANKLES" All class all the way! Thank you for convincing me using those giant dark letters............... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh by the way I edited out stuff you are not supposed to write on here before I quoted you ask your buddy attenchun you cant use fill in the blank bad words!

Those BIG dark letters has totally convinced me that its OK to act like your the greatest thing ever to step on a field and beat down all opponents by as many points as you can. They also convinced me that not only is it ok to condone but also encourage kids like your injured #2 to RACE 25 yards past the player boundry grab both ankles and scream at a cloudland defender "HE BROKE YO ANKLES , HE BROKE YO ANKLES" All class all the way! Thank you for convincing me using those giant dark letters............... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh by the way I edited out stuff you are not supposed to write on here before I quoted you ask your buddy attenchun you cant use fill in the blank bad words!

i agree with u 2 was out of line. we dont encourage that because he got a butt chewin becuase we as a christian school do not encourage that.

Why is it "Not on Topic " sounds like a good one to me! Do you even go to Grace? The only player thats been there that long and plays doesn't even attend Grace.

um no retard, ive been attending grace for 7 years and i play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . ya through satterfield and the coaching staff now. i wouldn't throw around a bunch of "facts" when you don't know what you're talking about

um no retard, ive been attending grace for 7 years and i play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . ya through satterfield and the coaching staff now. i wouldn't throw around a bunch of "facts" when you don't know what you're talking about

"retard" is not a nice word to say to someone you don't know , especially coming from someone who has been getting a christian school education for 7 years. I haven't thrown out any"facts" other than you guys like to run up the score , while runnin your mouths , it's true .....you know it , I know it , all of east TN. knows it. It WILL come back to bite you sooner than you think.

Why are you on here, I want you to go to your coach and tell him you are posting on Coach T and see what he says. The only thing you need to worry about is your education, I then want you to remember that you are not to take anything said on here to heart. Football will be over in six weeks and you will have memories to last a life time, do not let this be one of them. Go to the mall and chase girls or play ball with your friend and have fun, Life is short, just ask anyone from Scott County.

"retard" is not a nice word to say to someone you don't know , especially coming from someone who has been getting a christian school education for 7 years. I haven't thrown out any"facts" other than you guys like to run up the score , while runnin your mouths , it's true .....you know it , I know it , all of east TN. knows it. It WILL come back to bite you sooner than you think.

It did bite em, a big ole BULLDOG bite and hopefully Cosby can get a taste too.

Why are you on here, I want you to go to your coach and tell him you are posting on Coach T and see what he says. The only thing you need to worry about is your education, I then want you to remember that you are not to take anything said on here to heart. Football will be over in six weeks and you will have memories to last a life time, do not let this be one of them. Go to the mall and chase girls or play ball with your friend and have fun, Life is short, just ask anyone from Scott County.

Ur right about how we shouldn't take this stuff to heart, but coaches know players get on coach t and talk about the game we just played. You see i just played a game, i care about it now. When im 30, other things will occupy my time, other than high school football. But its football season now, why not talk it up?