Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Grace outplayed the Highlanders, so congragulations, good job. Second,that was not a coach that said a word to Grace's player. That is a fact. The coaching staff at Cloudland does not speak to the other teams players except to say good job. You can fight, argue, or whatever with Cosby, but don't mouthoff about something you know nothing about. The problem was a parent who listened on the sideline, to their kid get cussed(by the coaching staff!) and retaliated.(Not defending it) Start a thread for Grace and Cosby and have at it, but leave what you know nothing about alone!

if he wasnt a coach then y was he with the coachin staff /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I agree, if you want to discuss other team, please start a new thread. Let's stick to thread title.

I'm tired of editing these posts for language. Read the Board Rules at the top of the page, plus the "sticky" Coacht left about zero tolerance for language.

um i actually edited it there was no language typed jus symbols

if he wasnt a coach then y was he with the coachin staff /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

um i actually edited it there was no language typed jus symbols

Read again what I wrote. The cussing came from Grace's sideline. The person who said something was a parent. The coaching staff can't control everybody, but should by all means control themselves. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Read again what I wrote. The cussing came from Grace's sideline. The person who said something was a parent. The coaching staff can't control everybody, but should by all means control themselves. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't know if any cussing came from Cloudlands sideline or not I wasn't over there , being as they were losing I'm sure one or two flew out it's only natural , BUT there WAS lots of it coming from the Grace side at KIDS , REFS , and other coaches. I'm sick of this better than you attitude every team has gotten from Grace this year when their coaches are just as bad or worse with their mouths , and their classless attitudes towards runnin up the score , they should be ashamed , but it seems as though their MISSION is to embarass as many small public schools as they can on the scoreboard and then run down the other teams coaches and fans after every game for being upset about getting beat and having their noses rubbed in it by a private school with players from all over Knoxville that wasn't there last year!

u can say wat u want about grace, we run up scores, or we cheat or w/e. But us there is one thing the coaches don't do is cuss out the other team. Satterfield(grace coach 2 years ago) was heard cursing at practice, and he got the boot. Our school wont tolerate coaches being bad role models and having dirty mouths. And with the cloudland coach; he walked by EVERY Grace player and coach and had some choice words for us. I won repeat but it was as bad as it could get, and walked by black players and called them u know wat. It was disgracefu;

u can say wat u want about grace, we run up scores, or we cheat or w/e. But us there is one thing the coaches don't do is cuss out the other team. Satterfield(grace coach 2 years ago) was heard cursing at practice, and he got the boot. Our school wont tolerate coaches being bad role models and having dirty mouths. And with the cloudland coach; he walked by EVERY Grace player and coach and had some choice words for us. I won repeat but it was as bad as it could get, and walked by black players and called them u know wat. It was disgracefu;

Satterfield left cause he hates recruitin private schools! Your coaches do cuss . You have heard the saying take of your rose colored glasses , you need to take of your rose colored earmuffs!

1st your credibility is shotdown due to all the witnesses from the stands and the field, not only in this game but in other games (Coalfield ring a bell?)

2nd Not sure about somone cussing the players, I thought it was a disgruntled parent, but I am sure it was not a coach. It was definately not the Head coach, because he did not talk to any players. He went straight to your head coach. Don't start on the Satterfield issue, because you obviously don't have a clue.

lol for all u know im a player, o w8? i am? ive been there for 3 years and i know wats going on ol' smarties. I heard this disgruntled parent say it to my face as i shook his hand. Ya i thought it was pretty funny, but i doubt others feel the same. I remember satterfield, i played for him. Unless u are a grace player too, than ur crdibility is crap

You've been there three years. How do you feel about losing playing time to new Sr.s coming in for their first year?

lol for all u know im a player, o w8? i am? ive been there for 3 years and i know wats going on ol' smarties. I heard this disgruntled parent say it to my face as i shook his hand. Ya i thought it was pretty funny, but i doubt others feel the same. I remember satterfield, i played for him. Unless u are a grace player too, than ur crdibility is crap

Thats right kid. maybe I've known satterfield a lot longer than you. Oh yes I think I have. Since you hear so well, and were there, and saw the whole thing, and were on your sidelines with your coaches, all year, well.....

I think we all get the picture..... oh except Grace