FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all it doesnt matter when we pulled our starters and it doesnt matter when you pulled your starters this is a totally different game all the other games dont matter. anything could happen on any given night TC is good but FC is good too everybody is underestimating us we have played pretty much the same teams and BOTH teams are 8-0, last year FC won on the CREEKBANK this game will be played in FRIENDSHIPS house all this talk about the game being a blow out by halftime is a joke. im starting to think all the TC fans are still a little heated from losing to FC TWO YEARS IN A ROW. maybe one of the TC fans can clear all this up for me. please i would love to hear your input. just because yall have lost two years in a row doesnt give you a good excuse to make BOGUS predictions. you will be surprised when its tied up after half time and all of you who have doubted FC will be feeling dumb believe me you just wait NOBODY even gives FC a chance we are a lot better than you give us credit for so you just keep doubting us just wait till friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you in high school yet, or just out of medication? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

This has the makings to be a good game,but I thoroughly believe TC will be in clear control of the game in the 4th quarter. This is not taking anything away from FC, but I just think TC is that good. I think TC's strengths play into FC's weaknesses that I saw the other night.

BTW, the flag looks a heck of a lot better than last year.

i respect that but all the predictions saying TC by 5 touchdowns is just crazy you and i both know that croz. and thanks i decided to buy a flag this year instead of using my homemade one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've seen both teams play this yr. Have you seen TC play? TC wins by 5 TD. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

http://www.greatschools.net/school/parentR...36&state=TN

that was written by a student not by a parent the majority of the students play sports and LAST YEAR all the juniors and senior had to take a practice ACT test so the faculty could change the curriculum so we can learn more so the student that wrote this probably doesnt like the school and is out there trying to give it a bad name that is just ONE person who said that are you saying there isnt one person at TC that feels the same as this person? it is like that at every school LOOK AT THE FACTS DONT JUST BRING FC INTO IT WHY DONT YOU LOOK AT YOUR OWN SCHOOL THEN YOU CAN CRITICIZE FC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and by the way i have seen both teams play i have watched film on TC

Are you in high school yet, or just out of medication? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

and i graduate this year by the way

first of all it doesnt matter when we pulled our starters and it doesnt matter when you pulled your starters this is a totally different game all the other games dont matter. anything could happen on any given night TC is good but FC is good too everybody is underestimating us we have played pretty much the same teams and BOTH teams are 8-0, last year FC won on the CREEKBANK this game will be played in FRIENDSHIPS house all this talk about the game being a blow out by halftime is a joke. im starting to think all the TC fans are still a little heated from losing to FC TWO YEARS IN A ROW. maybe one of the TC fans can clear all this up for me. please i would love to hear your input. just because yall have lost two years in a row doesnt give you a good excuse to make BOGUS predictions. you will be surprised when its tied up after half time and all of you who have doubted FC will be feeling dumb believe me you just wait NOBODY even gives FC a chance we are a lot better than you give us credit for so you just keep doubting us just wait till friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have no dog in this race and I don't think TC will win by 5 TD's. They could, but the new coach is a little more reluctant of smacking opponents down than the last. Plus, he hasn't been a part of the last 2 miracles FC has pulled off against a down TC team (a down TC team is better than most good teams). I definitely don't cheer for TC but they are always good and much better this year than FC. South Pitt and a few more might give them trouble but I don't think it will be this game. Good luck to FC and maybe you are right about them. We will see this Friday night.

Sounds like some of the Friendship players need to be concentrating on the game instead of reading all these posts. Yes Friendship is undefeated just like TC, but i dont see them beating TC three years in a row. With that said I dont expect a blowout by any means but a TC controlled ballgame. Something along the lines of 31-17. It will take Friendship's best game to beat TC and I just dont see that happening with the way the Yellow Jackets have been playing. By the way, to avoid a cumminscommander reply lol, Friendship has played well too but somebody has to be better and I have to side with TC on this one.