Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got a good shot...just include Shannon Adams health in your prayers tonight

what has been wrong with the adams kid ,ive heard so many storys who knows what to believe , and isnt there another 1 or 2 that is gimmpy on the c,wood team. i hear that graham might get to play half of the game, gonna be a game time decision i think

what has been wrong with the adams kid ,ive heard so many storys who knows what to believe , and isnt there another 1 or 2 that is gimmpy on the c,wood team. i hear that graham might get to play half of the game, gonna be a game time decision i think

I was told he has a bad knee and also broke his foot earlier in the year I think the CA game was the last time he was close to healthy.......I watched him last week, I admire his courage but you can see hes hurting out there. The other back Robbie Cowham is also banged up, he ran a little last week too but doesnt look close to 100 percent either. He did look a little better than the Cornersville game when he could barely walk. Cody Haddock their punter and corner hasnt played lately either. I dont know anything about his status since Im not around any of the players very much.

On the other hand collinwood has a big stockpile of good backs. Max Risner, Zack Evans, Tanner Sanderson, and Jacob Ritter can all tote it really good ....so in my opinion they can still be plenty effective. I would love to see Jacob Ritter get it more cause that kid can freakin fly...I dont think anybody could run him down and he seems plenty shifty too.

hope that helps! and for what its worth Shannon and Robbie will probably be as healthy as theyve been in a while so I hope they can contribute

overall I expect their to be enough healthy bodies to dress a solid eleven...

we would be second and CA fourth and that means we would go into the same bracket(I think!) And you would get to come to collinwood again!!!

actually I may be confused with the way basketball is bracketed...I know its different between the two sports and that always messes me up

is it 1 and 4 that go in the same bracket or 1 and 3? IM not sure

we would be second and CA fourth and that means we would go into the same bracket(I think!) And you would get to come to collinwood again!!!

actually I may be confused with the way basketball is bracketed...I know its different between the two sports and that always messes me up

is it 1 and 4 that go in the same bracket or 1 and 3? IM not sure

um,

4 in region 5 travels to 1 in region 6

3 in regiion 5 travels to 2 in region 6

2 in region 5 hosts 3 in region 6

1 in region 5 hosts 4 in region 6

and im pretty sure if collinwood wins, CA is completely eliminated.