Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a moms perspective: Last years wc vs cwood post game show was hillarious. I would have thought it was funny even if it the tables would have been turned. What turned it into poor sportsmanship was when the "adults" became involved. That was totally uncalled for grow up "coach". Trash talking is part of the fun as long as no one person is being "picked on". Its the fans way of ribbing one another no one takes it serious, or at least shouldnt. Wish the best to both teams and pray for each players saftey(no injuries). Go WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you son! LOL!

From a moms perspective: Last years wc vs cwood post game show was hillarious. I would have thought it was funny even if it the tables would have been turned. What turned it into poor sportsmanship was when the "adults" became involved. That was totally uncalled for grow up "coach". Trash talking is part of the fun as long as no one person is being "picked on". Its the fans way of ribbing one another no one takes it serious, or at least shouldnt. Wish the best to both teams and pray for each players saftey(no injuries). Go WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you son! LOL!

There was nothing hillarious about what happened. Sorry you feel that way.

I believe Wayne County will have too many offensive weapons against the Trojans on Thursday night. I'm looking forward to some big play connections (Rice to Allen, Rice to Rice!!!). Not to forget our running game either!! This game will be close though, because they always are with c'wood. I take the Cats by a touchdown!!! C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collinwood's defense will be the difference, none of the starters play offense and they go about 16 deep

Collinwood has apparently lost their punter though and both starting running backs are injured (they have a horde of good rbs though)

I sure would like to see Ritter getting more totes...man that guy can fly, reminds me a lot of Jacob Dixon....he could put a lot of pressure on any defense with that kind of speed and he also seems to have good vision

Collinwood's defense will be the difference, none of the starters play offense and they go about 16 deep

Collinwood has apparently lost their punter though and both starting running backs are injured (they have a horde of good rbs though)

I sure would like to see Ritter getting more totes...man that guy can fly, reminds me a lot of Jacob Dixon....he could put a lot of pressure on any defense with that kind of speed and he also seems to have good vision

The Trojans do have some walking wounded but thats football. In big games you play through the pain. 5 years from now no one will remember who was hurt ... just who won. The Trojans come out fired up and get some breaks we win. We play like we did against MP and CA , we go home beat. Should be a good game ,will have to get there early to get a seat. Go Trojans

The Trojans do have some walking wounded but thats football. In big games you play through the pain. 5 years from now no one will remember who was hurt ... just who won. The Trojans come out fired up and get some breaks we win. We play like we did against MP and CA , we go home beat. Should be a good game ,will have to get there early to get a seat. Go Trojans

Your right..The ones walking around with injuries will work through the pain for this game...I have talked with several of the players and they said they want this win, just like any other game. They are wanting that W.

What happened last year is in the past and we need to leave it there. There is nothing we can do or say to change any of that. Let's look forward, and support our "men". I pray for a safe travel there and back, and for the boys on the field....I hope adults will act like adults and let the players play.

I think this will be a close game but I am pulling for the TROGANS!!!!!! GO BIG GREEN!

i may be way off base here, but the best two offensive teams collinwood has played beat them , mtp, and ca belive me neither one of those teams are nearly as good offensivly as wayne county so i dont know how well the seperate offense and defense thing is going to work have always been a fan of put your best 11 on the feild another thing to consider is wayne county plays a whole lot of players so they dont wear down as quickly.

how tall are the c'wood corners wc wide recivers are both tall ?

allen 6'0

rice 6'2"

definitely going to have to get there early. probably 30-45 minutes early to get a good seat maybe even a seat at all.