Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

That's probably the only sane thing you have said all night...

Seriously if you think about it you know that C'wood is the better team...Are you man enough to admit it...

Yeah, you're right, NOT! But it is admirable that you're still proud of your team even when they're not that good. And if you decide you'd like to move north we've got plenty of black and gold to go around! We'd be glad to have ya! Are you man enough to admit you'd rather be here but you're stuck down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right, NOT! But it is admirable that you're still proud of your team even when they're not that good. And if you decide you'd like to move north we've got plenty of black and gold to go around! We'd be glad to have ya! Are you man enough to admit you'd rather be here but you're stuck down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are so funny tonight....We are proud of our team and it's funny that you think that they aren't any good....I swear you must be a comedian...Man I can tell you I would not do my kids that way move them to W'boro..I think to much of them...I appreciate the offer, but I will have to turn it down...Hey C'Wood would let you come over here to God's country we realize everybody makes a mistake...

You are so funny tonight....We are proud of our team and it's funny that you think that they aren't any good....I swear you must be a comedian...Man I can tell you I would not do my kids that way move them to W'boro..I think to much of them...I appreciate the offer, but I will have to turn it down...Hey C'Wood would let you come over here to God's country we realize everybody makes a mistake...

Oooooooooo, OK Gooooood ooooooone!

You are so funny tonight....We are proud of our team and it's funny that you think that they aren't any good....I swear you must be a comedian...Man I can tell you I would not do my kids that way move them to W'boro..I think to much of them...I appreciate the offer, but I will have to turn it down...Hey C'Wood would let you come over here to God's country WE REALIZE EVERYBODY MAKES A MISTAKE...

Well that woul explain y u are so proud....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well that woul explain y u are so proud....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Because I realize everybody makes mistakes? Hey we aren't perfect but at least we have enough of a brain to alize it. Collinwood boys play smart...they don't let comments that some people from W'boro have to made rattle us....

It is so sad that these 2 teams have to be like this...The word HATE is so strong...When I was in school I had some good friends from W'boro. It is not anything like that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Because I realize everybody makes mistakes? Hey we aren't perfect but at least we have enough of a brain to alize it. Collinwood boys play smart...they don't let comments that some people from W'boro have to mad /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> e rattle us....

It is so sad that these 2 teams have to be like this...The word HATE is so strong...When I was in school I had some good friends from W'boro. It is not anything like that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i want to get a favor from , greenheart and sssssssss when wayne county throughly beats collinwood i want you to come on here friday morning and admit you were wrong and that wayne county was the better team , not all the excuses i know we are gona get like, ref's robbed us, grass was green, strpes were white, crowd was loud , they scored more points and it wasnt fair, none o that just an i was wrong all along wayne county was better team ?

can i at least get that when it happens ?,

i want to get a favor from , greenheart and sssssssss when wayne county throughly beats collinwood i want you to come on here friday morning and admit you were wrong and that wayne county was the better team , not all the excuses i know we are gona get like, ref's robbed us, grass was green, strpes were white, crowd was loud , they scored more points and it wasnt fair, none o that just an i was wrong all along wayne county was better team ?

can i at least get that when it happens ?,

do u mean Saturday morning? ok i think c-wood will be fighting for the playoff life's............ that being said i will make my prediction the wildcats 28- 14 for the c-wood /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i know iam not the smartest kid but isnt GODS country heaven?